21 Lay your world on me

Itachi's POV

I hold Deidara carefully, bringing him into my lap. I kiss him more roughly than before, my tongue invading his mouth fervently. His lips part, allowing me access to his wet, hot cavern. My tongue makes it's way deep onto my blonde's, battling his own for dominance. I win over his submissive nature, of course, and then begin to peck his neck and cheek. My mouth travels downwards now, kissing his slender neck. I suck on a few spots, just to leave some purple marks. To show that Deidara is mine, for now and for always. No one else can touch him.

He moans softly, watching me through hooded azure eyes. It's clouded with lust and love, and I can totally relate to those emotions right now. My tongue rakes across his neck, not leaving a single spot unavailable. I eventually find displeasing clothing. I quickly take them off of him, admiring his naked form. Deidara blushes, squeezing his legs together a bit. I smirk at his shyness, before continuing my assault on his naked body.

Deidara flips his hair to the side, so that more skin is exposed. I kiss, and I lick, and I do anything possible to give my angel pleasure. His moans are encouragements to continue, to make him feel absolute pleasure.

His arms wrap around my neck tightly, smashing his lips against mine in need. I take off my cloak and shirt, my bare chest pressing against Deidara's. I let out a content moan, loving the sexual contact.

Deidara's hand grips the hem of my pants, tugging at it aggressively. I understand quite fast, and take off my pants quickly. With both of us naked, there isn't much left to imagine.

I pick Deidara up, laying him down on the floor gently, so that his back is on the ground. He stares up at me, his gaze saying it all; we both need each other.

I groan, running my hands up the artist's thighs. He moans, throwing his head back in bliss. I carry on with it, but this time bring one of my hands up to his chest. My fingers trace over his stitching, hiding the chest mouth imprinted near his heart. I lick the black strings, biting on it for a little. Deidara whimpers in anticipation, and I decide that it's enough. My throbbing cock decides on it too. I need that tight little ass around my length, and I need it now.

I swiftly bring three fingers to Deidara's mouth, silently begging him to lick. He complies immediately, and I nearly drool at the sight. Without even thinking, I crush my lips onto his, our tongues doing a sick, twisted dance. After a while, my fingers are coated with loads of saliva. I pull them apart, along with my mouth, from Deidara's own, our spit mingling with each other. I moan, impatient to just ram my cock deep into his sexy ass. But I wait. There's just a little bit more to go, and then I can do it.

My fingers work their way into his entrance. I put all three of them into him, which causes a groan of pain to escape Deidara's lips. I curse myself for my stupidity, and begin to kiss Deidara to take his mind off of the hurt. Thankfully, it works, and my fingers are easing its way in and out of him easily.

The moans of pain coming from Deidara turn to those of pleasure. My fingers retreat, because my member just can't take it anymore.

Without warning, I shove my cock into his ass. Deidara cries out in pain, but I continue to go. I  can't take it anymore. I make sure to give my blonde some words of encouragement, to make him feel okay. It goes perfectly, and he smiles at me tiredly. I smile back, kissing his lips softly. It doesn't take me too long to find that special spot deep inside of Deidara. He lets out a long moan to let me know I just hit it. I kiss him more intensely, ramming into his sweet spot over and over again. Moans, grunts, whimpers, thrusts, and sweet words fill the room. I wonder vaguely if anyone can hear the commotion we're causing, and I
absentmindedly hope not.

I kiss Deidara again, savouring his delicious taste. I love him so, so much, and it's amazing to make him feel great.

I keep on going inside of him, not stopping till Deidara arches his back, a beautiful moan escaping his perfect lips, and he climaxes onto mine and his lower half's. Just the sight of his hot, white liquid is enough to make me hit the edge. With a low moan, I cum into Deidara, burying my essence somewhere deep.

I collapse onto him, before coming to my senses. After all, I'll suffocate Deidara if I stay in such a position for too long. I pull out of him, getting a groan from Deidara at the feeling of being disconnected.

I lay next to him, covering our naked bodies with the two cloaks on the floor. I bring Deidara up to my chest, giving him a soft peck on his lips. He gives a shaky sigh, gripping my shoulders. He looks me straight in the eye, smiling, "I missed you," he whispers softly.

I kiss his forehead, joyous and spent, "So did I. It was hell to be fighting with you,"

Deidara nods his head in agreement, "Yeah, un,"

He rests his head in my chin, mumbling softly about how horrible life was without me. I smile at him sweetly. Even my girlfriend from konoha hadn't had this big of an impact on me. I love Deidara much more than I had loved her.

"I love you," I murmur softly.

Deidara's eyes flutter close, a smile resting in his lips, "Love you too, un,"

He falls asleep, and I let all worries drift away from my mind. I gaze down at my sleeping lover, warmth spreading in my heart like a wildfire.

I set my head back, one arm around Deidara protectively, while the other is on the floor.

As I slowly fall asleep, this sentence repeats in my head over and over again: I love my blonde dearly, and I'll never let him go.

And that is the truth.

So close to finishing this shit. Just four more chaps. Btw, this was the last smut chapter in the fic. Hopefully, it satisfies your fujoshi or fandechi thoughts.
Plz vote, and I'll update soon!
Lots of Love, from your favourite sushi
❤️Sexy-Sushi