10 Taking initiative

Itachi's POV

I'm in my room, staring at the ceiling, nothing in particular in my mind. After all, it's not like I have many worries. Anyway, as I'm staring at nothingness, there's a knock on the door. I get up, and open the wooden door, surprised to see Deidara. A grumpy Deidara, it seems, because as soon as I allow him to come in, he jumps on top of me, trying to chock me. He's not succeeding of course, and I manage to hold down his hands.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask him, one eyebrow raised. He glares at me, not saying anything. I sigh. Deidara is always  so damn prideful. He won't say a single thing to hurt his pride. But then again, why would he be protecting his dignity? Is there something he wants to tell me? If so, is it something that will harm his self-esteem?

I get up, keeping my grip on Deidara's hands as I do so - I don't need him to attack me again.
I bring him to my bed, laying him down. I climb on top of him, my face a few inches from his.

"Now Deidara, do you want to tell me what's wrong, or do you want me to figure it out myself?" I hiss. The blonde stares up at me, and I see something in those blue depths. I'm not sure what exactly, but I did see something, for sure.

He turns his head to the side, blushing a bit. He looks like he's trying to decide something. He suddenly whips his head up, and presses his lips against mine aggressively.

My eyes are wide open, surprise bring one of the many emotions swarming through my head at the moment.

Deidara's own eyes are shut tight, and he's pushing me back. Pretty soon, it's me that's underneath him.

He straddles my waist, moving his hand delicately over my clothed chest. His mouth opens wide, meeting my tongue effortlessly.

Our tongues move against each other in a odd dance, one that anyone else will most likely back away from.

I kiss Deidara back, firmly. This is the only time the blonde has ever took initiative in our "relationship", and I intend to savour the moment.

I bring my head up to Deidara's soft locks, bringing him closer. He unusually complies, and even takes off my shirt.

I hum into this fevered kiss of ours, eager to continue. I have a feeling I know what will happen next. Surely Deidara will like to take this a step forward, rather than just kissing blindly.

And he does. He really does, because in practically a few seconds, we're both naked. He's sitting on top of me, hovering above my length.

I suck in my breath, waiting for him to come down. As soon as he does, I let out a contented moan, smirking to myself. I'm wondering why Deidara is stepping up, as in making the move first. We don't love each other — that's a positive — but we do crave for one another's body, perhaps. I do, anyway. Deidara didn't in the beginning, although he's doing so at the moment. This confusion is so damn sick and twisted, I don't know what to think anymore.

Deidara places his hands on my shoulders, gripping my skin tightly as he rides me. He moves up slowly, and then comes down a bit fast. Each time, the pace increases. Soon, Deidara has got an even rhythm.

I don't know why, but oddly the sight of the sexy blonde bouncing up and down on my member is a memorable sight, one that I will keep in thought of.

My mind is so jumbled up at the moment, I'm so lost in this wave of pleasure. It seems Deidara is as well, because his gorgeous lips are parted, letting out the most erotic and perfect sounds possible.

I realize that I love to hear Deidara moan, to hear him stutter my name out, as he comes up and down on top of me. I love the colour of his hair, of his eyes. I love his perfect, lithe and small body, the one that's sharing this sex session with me. I love his snappy personality, the flare he gives off when he's angry, the sweet smile he has when he's happy. People say I'm the epitome of perfect, but really, I think that title should go to this angelic, artistic blonde before me.

I close my eyes, enjoying this. I'm moaning in sync with Deidara's cute moans. I adore this feeling, the one where Deidara is doing all the work.

But I don't love him. I simply can't. I've lost the feeling of love long ago, saving a bit of it for my little brother. Still, I'm unable to push away this little voice in my head saying that I may have the smallest of feelings towards Deidara. I try to get rid of it, I really do. But it still stays. Maybe it'll stay forever, until I confess that it's true. It's not though. It can't be true.

I force these thoughts out of my head, focusing on what's going on at the moment. I buck my hips, so that I too am taking some control over the situation. I bring my hands to Deidara's hips, bringing him down as well. He hums in delight at having our bodies connected. I do the same. It isn't hard to do so, after all. Not when you're having sex.

I bring the pace higher and higher, drilling my cock deep inside the blonde until it can go no further. I continue to do so, until I bring us both to climax.

We come together, a panting pair. My hair is wild, strands of black strings sticking out in random directions. I sigh. I'm going to have to fix that later.

I carefully pull Deidara out, making sure to not hurt him. He must be exhausted, after all that bouncing he did. I tenderly put his hair aside, kissing him softly on the lips. He kisses back, but I can see in the movements that he's tired.

So, I lay him down on the bed, covering him with the blankets. He falls asleep pretty quickly. I smile at his beautiful sleeping form. Never before have I felt like this. To smile at him with love is something I have never done.

Things have changed, I guess, because I catch myself pecking him on the forehead sweetly. I shake my head, picking up the clothes that are lying on the floor carelessly. I fold Deidara's, tucking them in my drawers. I then put on my own attire, smoothing out the few wrinkles in the folds of my shirt.

I'm grateful that Kisame isn't here. He's the only one that will come in the room. If he did, there would be some serious explaining to do, and I'm most certainly not eager to do so.

I open the door, closing it behind me. I begin to walk down the hall, heading for the kitchen. I'm hungry.

As I sit down on one of the chairs, the little voice in my head comes back again. However, this time I'm starting to doubt my own confirmed emotions.

That's about it for this chapter. Hope you liked it. Plz vote! I'll update soon!
❤️Sexy-Sushi