7 A bang

Itachi's POV

I feel like laughing at the disgusted look Deidara gives me. I don't know, I just feel like making him grossed out today. Don't ask me why. I'm not even sure myself, unfortunately.

"Nonononnonono" I hear the blonde say, and I chuckle. How cute. Protesting when he doesn't have a choice. Funny.

"Sex means oral sex as well. And I am not satisfied with the way your palm mouth does it. So I would like it better if you did it yourself." I smirk, "You wouldn't want your secret to get out, now would you Dei-chan~?" I say, ever so mockingly.

I see Deidara grit his teeth, red with utter embarrassment. My smurk widens at that. It's fun to get the blonde angry.

Deidara turns away, mumbling to himself, clearly pissed. I stare at him, amused.

Finally, he looks up at me, blue fire in his eyes, and says in a seething tone, "Fucking bastard, go fuck yourself, you damn pervert! Freak! Hoe!"

I'm unfazed by all his insults, and if anything, it gets me smiling even more. It seems that the blonde is far too full some, and just cannot do anything that will harm his pride. So I continue to let him rant on and on, until he's out of breath.

"Maniacal heathen,un" is his last insult, before he kneels down again. Honestly, that final insult suits Hidan better. Anyway, at last Deidara has managed to obey my orders. I smirk, excited and fervent.

Deidara's mouth curves in a disgusted sneer, because, I now realize, my member has twitched in eagerness. Quite embarrassing, but I ignore it.

Deidara clenches the insides of his mouth, I see, and blushes deeply. His pink tongue pokes out hesitantly, inches away from my hardened cock.
I stare down at him, and unwillingly, my eyes shine with something that I wish I could take back.

Tenderness, I guess.

Thankfully, Deidara doesn't see.

He has now wrapped his mouth around my member. I groan at the wet cavern against my most sensitive part of my autonomy. The artist awkwardly massages the tip with his tongue, flicking it against my slit. I moan at the feeling, the pleasuring feeling.

Deidara takes in my member a little more, running his tongue against my length, sucking it in a bit. His orifice muscle goes onto the base, rubbing it just like he did with the tip. In a few moments, my entire length is getting deep throated by him, and I let out a low moan. It's so very sinful, this feeling, and I know very well that if my father was alive, he would most certainly not approve. In fact, I'd be the one dead, rather than him if he ever managed to see me in such a position.

Deidara hollows out his cheeks, sucking my member like a popsicle. A popsicle I am positive he would like to blow up, if given the chance.

I know that I'm going to end up letting go in his warm mouth if this keeps on going on. I'm thinking of letting him continue, to just cum into his moist cavern anyway, but I get a feeling that he would spit it out. So instead, I lift his head up gently with my hand. He looks up, through disgusted blue eyes. I pull him away from my cock, reluctantly of course, and stare down at him.

Deidara moves away quickly, turning to the corner of the kitchen. He hasn't uttered a single word yet. And I was sure that he would have started to curse at me. However, he isn't doing so, which is strange.

I tuck myself back in my pants, and head his way. As soon as I get near him, Deidara looks up at me, and I realize that his eyes are dull.

I look sown at him, confused. He stared back at me, indifferently. This look of his...it reminds me of shattered glass.

Is that what I've done to him? Made him broken?

However, it only takes a few seconds before Deidara is back to his flamboyant, wisecracking self. Just as quickly as it came, the dullness almost immediately disappears, leaving the original, pissed off Deidara.

I can't help but smirk at the quick change. Really though, deep inside, I'm troubled by what has happened. It may have been a swift difference, but it still has me wondering why. Why it had happened in the first place.

I listen to the new string of curses emitting out of Deidara's mouth, still utterly confused.

And that's when it clicks.

I realize that forcing Deidara to do things will only get him broken. It's humorous to think of the loud mouth blonde becoming silent, honestly. But it is still quite possible.

I'm thinking of stopping this whole blackmail thing. But then what do I get that if I do so? It won't benefit me in the least, to stop this. And the reason why I started this in the first place, was for my own needs. My own desires to get fulfilled. Not for Deidara's.

So I decide not to. After all, what would happen to me if I do put an end to it? Nothing good, obviously.

I zip Deidara up with his swearing quickly. A kiss to the lips, that's all. I don't kiss him too long, however, since it's most likely the artist will punch me in the guts.

"Go to your room. Get some rest" is all I say, giving him another quick peck on the lips, before turning around, and heading back to my shared room.

But now there's another question consuming my mind.

Why, with that kiss, did I show such tenderness?

Oi. That's it. I bet ur all surprised by my quick update, eh? I am too :p
I think I've changed my mind on this story tho. I'm gonna make it around 16 chapters instead. I think that's better. Well, what did ya think of this chap? It's long, isn't it. See, I'm so amazing, giving u guys some long chapters. Oh, also, there's gonna be a lemon in the next chap. Just informing ya. I'll update as soon as I can!
❤️Sexy-Sushi