6 Your mouth can do some action

Deidara's POV

Well then. Looks like the Uchiha bastard has somehow managed to make me lose my appetite twice. I wasn't coming into the kitchen to see the jerks' member out, and him touching it. No, I was just hoping to get some leftover bonsai. Guess not though, because Itachi is glaring at me like I actually wanted to see that. Fuck no! Of course not!

I'm not sure what to say, and it seems like Itachi doesn't know either. His face is red from his "activity", and I'm shocked to see the prestigious Itachi Uchiha hand fucking himself.

I manage to keep my composure, sneering at the bastard. But then, Itachi gets this look on his face. A look kind of like he's saying "your screwed", and he's got this gleeful smile plastered across his lips that makes me wanna smack it away, and also has me freaked out. Something tells me the bastard has something in mind. Something that is definitely not good. For me anyway.

I'm right, because Itachi gets up off the chair, still smirking evilly. "What do you want, Uchiha?" I hiss, trying to hide my fear. The weasel looms over me, and I suddenly don't feel so tough any more. I don't want to be intimidated, especially not by some jerk, but I really am. "Deidara, you remember our deal, don't you?"

Oh, you mean the time you raped me? No, I forget that the guy I hate most decided to blackmail me and fuck me.

I nod, gulping thickly. No! I don't need to show I'm weak next to a bastard! I don't want my palms sweating at Itachi's dark stare. But life seems to be against me anyway, so no matter what I hope for, it won't come true. I guess that's what happens when you turn your back on your village, and become an S-rank criminal.

Itachi's lips go upwards in yet another malicious smile. "I said that you must give me sex, whenever I please. And I am feeling unusually horny at the moment, so I suggest that you-," he stops mid sentence, and turns to looks at my hands.

I can literally see the lightbulb at the top of his head. Oh, and the devil horns. What if I add a moustache to him? And an eyepatch. And maybe just scribble the words, I'm a rapist over him.

"When I said sex" the bastard continues, "I meant all types. And I think that those palm mouths of yours can do so much more than just make bombs."

I now know what he means. And it's disgusting. What kind of sick ideas does this bitch come up with?

"No,un. Fuck. No." I enunciate, extremely angry now. That isn't very smart, since Uchiha bastard doesn't cope well with disagreements with him.

Itachi chuckles lowly. "You can't protest, Deidara. You will give me what I want, either you like it or not,"

The intense flare in those dark depths indicates that there isn't any way at all for me to win this fight. Hell, it's not like I'm gonna win any arguments with him for a while now. At least, not until he gets bored with sex life with me.

"Now, Deidara, I'll like you to get on your knees please. And lean closer to me" he murmurs. I growl under my breath, pissed at the assumed embarrassment heading my way for giving a blow job.

I do what he says, already planning to lock myself in my shared room, and stay there as soon as this is over. "Well, Uchiha, un" I say, on my knees just as I was told to do. "I hope you know that you're a bastard"

Itachi chuckles darkly, "Sure. Now get to work"
The bastard hadn't put his member in his pants yet, sadly, so I get front row seats to see his fully erect cock. I blush despite myself. I mean, it's kinda awkward to be kneeling in front of someone's dick. Think about it.

I groan, and stick my hand next to his member. The tongue in my palm mouth lolls out with my command. I shut my eyes as I make it lick the tip of his cock.

Itachi moans slightly, and I roll my now opened eyes. Disgusting.

To get this finished with faster, I force the tongue to take him all in. Thank Kami-Samma that I can't taste whatever it is he tastes like. I make the to tongue lick from base to tip, over and over. The moans Itachi gives off means that I'm pleasuring him thoroughly.

But then, he grips my hair, pulling my hand away. I stare up at him, confused. What does he want now?

He smirks, then says "That palm mouth is nice, but I think it will be better if you pleasure me yourself"

I wanna puke now.

This is another chapter I wanted to make longer, but again I thought it would be good to cut it here. Sorry fams. 🍣 I seriously wanted to make this one longer. Hope you like it anyway. I'll post a new chapter soon.
❤️Sexy-Sushi