4 Uchiha bastard

Deidara's POV

I shift in my bed, counting the minutes to go till I lose my virginity. Yes, I'm a virgin. It's pretty embarrassing to be honest, but it's not like anyone knows. And I really like the fact that, other than killing innocent people everyday of my life, I'm clean. Pure. But in twenty minutes, I'm going to have it all slip away from me. And I hate that.

I run my fingers through my hair, trying to think of any kind of solution to my problem. However, nothing comes to mind, other than absolute fear that I'm going to get raped. What am I going to do?
Nineteen minutes left...
Should I just run? Where would I go though? The forest maybe? No...the forest is a much too obvious spot for those who search for a hideaway. Maybe in any random room in the base?
Pfft, who am I kidding? Itachi will spill the truth.
Eighteen minutes...
Shit. I don't want sex. Why doesn't that Uchiha bastard have any shame? Or feelings? Does he really have to be stoic?
Seventeen minutes...
I think I'll run. If I do, I'll be able to escape the Uchiha and the Akatsuki. But they'll still catch me and then kill me...I feel like jumping off a cliff. Or blow something up. Yeah. That seems more appropriate.
-
In a few minutes, which means twelve minutes left of my purity, I'm throwing clay bombs at trees, rocks, and anything else that's in my way. I let out my frustration trough my art, as well as show it.

Fleeting beauty is what true art is, but not everyone appreciates that, nor understands it. Foolish mistakes come with that, and death seems inevitable for those who don't see what art truly is. Like Sasori no danna, although I can't exactly kill him. Partly because he's a puppet and partly because...well, danna will be the one to kill me.

And now it's about time for me to go back to the base. Time for me to get ripped apart, physically and mentally. Time for me to have sex with a bastard. Time for me to lose my pride and dignity to that jerk. Oddly, I feel the beginnings of tears of frustration gather in the corners of my eyes. What a bitch that Uchiha is.

I head back to the base, heart and mind deflated. I see no one yet, and I automatically head to Itachi and Kisame's shared room. I knock on the wooden door, my head hung low. It opens by Itachi, the one who will ruin me completely. He stares at me, a mask of no emotions plastered across his face, like usual. I look at the floor, forcing back the swelling of my pride. The raven beckons me inside the room with a gesture of his hand, and I walk inside slowly. As soon as I'm in the room, Itachi steps towards the door, closing it. The soft click of the lock means that he really does want sex. I bite my bottom lip, doing my best to stop the tears in my eyes that threatens to fall.

The bastard turns to me, a smirk across his lips. "So how do you want to do this?" He asks, a sort of mocking tone lingering in his voice.
"Oh, you mean how you want to rape me?" I retort. Itachi just shakes his head, before slamming me against his bed. And then he kisses me fiercely, shoving his tongue in my mouth. I gag, shutting my eyes tight. As Itachi kisses me -more like destroys my mouth-his hand practically rips apart my cloak, cut off tank top and fishnet shirt. His mouth disconnects from my lips, licking my neck. He sucks harshly on a spot, and I have to choke down a moan. No fucking way will I let the bitch know that I'm getting pleasure out of this. He bites the spot, before licking it, leaving a blooming purple mark upon my neck. Itachi trails his tongue down my stomach, dipping it in my belly button. I groan, immediately regretting it when I see the Uchiha smirk.

"I didn't think you would like that," he murmurs, repeating the action,

"I don't, un" I growl.

Itachi rolls his black eyes, clearly not believing what I said. He sits on my hips, keeping me In place. I guess he's scared I'm gonna bolt or something.

Itachi takes off his shirt, and I involuntarily think of how fit he looks. He has toned abs, and pale skin. I see why he's popular with women now. But of course, that's just his looks. His personality is shitty.

Itachi leans forward, catching my lips in another sloppy kiss. I fucking hate it. His tongue wraps around mine, and he sucks on it subtly. I clench my eyes closed again; I don't want to see what he's going to do anymore. I don't want to see him as I feel him take my pants and boxers off. I don't want to see him as he licks my earlobe. I don't want to see as he shoves into me, completely unprepared. I cry out, and this time, I can't help the tears stream down my cheek freely. It fucking hurts.
"S-stop!" I yell, a sob escaping my mouth. And surprisingly, Itachi does. He pulls out of me, and smiles? The bastard smiles. A tender smile, as if he actually cares about how much he's hurting me. He cups my cheek with one hand, while the other rests on my hips.
"I'll make it feel good," he whispers softly, kissing my cheek. And then he probs his fingers in his mouth, licking it and covering it in enough saliva. Is...is he really trying to make this less painful for me? But Itachi doesn't give a fuck about anything, never mind me. Yet, as he sweetly pushes one finger in my entrance, and then another, thrusting in gently and firmly, it doesn't seem like he's cold. He seems...he seems like he's making love to someone he loves. Not that I'm complaining. I've never had sex before, and to have it for the first time should be passionate. Of course, this isn't going to happen with Itachi, but still... it seems like Itachi doesn't want to break me entirely.

After three fingers are in me, thrusting in and out, Itachi manages to hit somewhere inside me that makes me gasp. The Uchiha grins, "I've found you," he says quietly.
He pushes his fingers in the same spot, receiving another gasp, accompanied by a moan from myself. Itachi seems to think that I'm prepped enough, so he pulls his fingers out. He spreads my legs apart, accessing entrance to my hole. I whimper, and shut my eyes once more. Itachi kisses my stomach, and slowly gets inside of me. I gasp at the intrusion, and throw my head back slightly. I want it to be over already.

It looks like Itachi has read my mind, because he's going all the way in me now, hitting my prostrate dead on. I moan softly. For something so sinful, it feels really amazing. But I want to have sex for the first time with someone I love, not with someone I despise. No matter how gently this session is, the next time will be painful for sure. I doubt Itachi wants to be kind to me each time we make love. I'm just lucky this time.

Itachi goes in and out of me, faster each time. He's hitting my sweet spot so perfectly, and I can't help the string of moans escaping my mouth anymore. After a while, I realize with so much involuntary pleasure, I'm going to cum. Sure enough, after a few more thrusts, I cry out, painting my abdomen white.

I gasp and pant as Itachi continues thrusting in me, beads of sweat resting on his pale forehead. He grits his teeth, and I know that he's going to hit the edge as well. I can feel his cock throbbing in me, and after a few seconds, Itachi too has to let go. He gives a shaky groan, and I shiver as I'm filled up with a foreign feeling. Itachi pulls out of me, breathing a little heavily. Drips of nasty cum slides down my thighs. Disgusting.

I get up as fast as I can and in the process, push Itachi off the bed.
"I hope you're fucking happy," I say shakily, newly found tears falling off my cheeks, "that you're the first one to fuck me, and act like it's nothing."

And I turn away, pulling on my cloak on the floor, wrapping it around my body. I unlock the door, and walk out of the room, heading to the bathroom. I'm going to wash up and forget about the uchiha bastard. I'm going to clean myself again, and I'll be fine.

But only fine this time. Because of course Itachi is just going to hurt me over and over again. Apparently I'm going to become his toy. And he's going to break me like glass. Without giving a fuck.

There u have it. A sweet ol' lemon.
Sorry about the virgin dei. I dunno if any of u hate it, but if you do, ignore that part.
I hope the lemon was okay. It wasn't exactly passionate or detailed, but I promise it gets way more better. Y'all just have to be patient for the two most feminine Akatsuki members to become lovey doveys.
My goal is to get down at least twenty chapters. I've always liked long fanfics, so maybe u do too. Anywayz, thanks for reading my fic! I hope u enjoyed this chapter! If it isn't too much, can u vote? I want this fic to be ranked.
❤️Sexy-Sushi