2 You can't lie

Deidara's POV

I had only ever felt feelings towards girls. I had my first kiss with the prettiest girl in Iwagakure. Her name was Akiko, I think. After the kiss, we had spent more time with each other. Funny how I'm getting kissed by a guy.

Itachi bites my bottom lip with force. I mean to yell at him, but he takes advantage of my open mouth and stuck his tongue in it. I gasp at that. No way is this happening. Itachi had a girlfriend when he was in Konoha. So why is he kissing me?

I feel my body shake. He pushes his knee against my member. I groan. How the hell has no one come into the kitchen yet? I don't know the reason why Itachi is doing this, but it has got to stop. I try to pull free. The grip on my wrists is too strong though. So instead, I turn my head away. That caused a dilemma for Itachi to continue molesting my mouth. Which is just what I want.

"Why the hell are you doing this, un?" I say in a shaky voice. Itachi didn't really let me get much oxygen whenever he was kissing me.

Itachi stays silent for a moment. Then he opens his mouth," Deidara, I have the power to show Pain-Samma and the rest of the Akatsuki what you did. And you don't want that, do you?" he asks me menacingly.

I shake my head.

" Then let's make a deal."

Now I'm pretty confused. A deal? My curiosity gets the best of me, and I begin to listen intently. "What is it?" I ask. Itachi gave a smug  smirk before opening his mouth once more,

"You give me sex"

Alright. Now that was very (and I mean extremely), unlike Itachi Uchiha. I mean, Itachi is the pretty boy that gets whatever he wants and is perfect at everything. So tell me....why the hell would he want sex? I'm about to say fuck no but stop. My secret is in Itachi's hands. He could get me killed if he wants to.

"Why would you want that, un," I ask, doing my best to stall. Itachi stares at me with those damn eyes I hate so much. And stares. And stares some more. Finally, the weasel speaks,

"Because of my male hormones. I have desires too Deidara" is all he says.

In any other situation, I would have laughed my head off. But now was definitely not the place, nor the time to do so. I growl under my breath. Have sex with Itachi, and I won't get killed. Don't have sex with Itachi, and I will get killed. Either choice will be my doom. That isn't very fair. I make up my mind,

"hn." I say. Well, that isn't exactly making up my mind.

"And that means...?" Itachi lingers his voice, waiting patiently for my answer. I repeat the grunt, louder this time, triggering Itachi to sigh,

"Fine then," he says "I'm going to tell Pain-samma. You can wait here until I get him"

I grab onto his arm, just before he walks out of the kitchen,

"Alright, you damn bastard, un. I'll sleep with you," I hiss, not making eye contact with the bitch. Itachi smiles, too sweetly.

"Perfect," he says, before seriously walking out of the room. Except he pops his head out of the corner of the wall, stirring even more exasperation in the pit of my empty stomach, "Meet me in my room in two hours" he stated. And then he definitely leaves the kitchen.

Leaving me in my absolute misery.

And I suddenly don't feel hungry anymore. Something about the way the person you hate most just forces you to have sex with them can really make you lose your appetite.

Hoi peepers! Thanks so much for reading my crap! Comment your thoughts on this, please. Any negative or positive feedback is welcome! Sorry, this chapter is so short. Will update again soon (hopefully (д) ) Anyhoo, Luv u all! Again, please comment! :-D

❤️Sexy-Sushi