3 Excitment

Itachi's POV

I don't know if I've ever felt this happy before. For sure, I have felt excitement in my life. I'm not that emotionless. But maybe this is the first time I've been feeling cheerful in this organization. I feel like skipping to my room, though of course I can't do that. I must remain stoic. So instead, I continue to think dirty thoughts of what is to happen with Deidara. Oh, I can't wait. I haven't had sex since I was in konohagakure, so I'm quite excited to do it once more. No, I'm not a sex addict...I just have a certain urge , that's all. Any man would.

I walk to my shared room with Kisame, finding the fish stick sleeping in his bed. I make a mental note to kick him out in a few hours. I sit on my own bed, and rest my head in my arms. I couldn't wait to get Deidara beside me. Oh, no, I don't have any feelings towards the blonde. I'm just using him for my own needs. Not really rude, since we are all villains here. I sigh silently. Kisame has woken up groggily, shaking his head, "hello Itachi-san," he says. I acknowledge him with a nod of my head.

Kisame sits up in his bed, staring at me intently. By now, I'm annoyed by his presence, but I have excellent self control, therefore I don't tell him off like I want to. To stop his staring, I turn to him, giving a exasperated glare,"is there something wrong, Kisame?" I ask coolly. Kisame just shrugs,"naw,"he says,"just wondering what's up with you today. You seem happy,"

I inwardly growl. I didn't know I was so obvious with my emotions! I give a nonchalant sigh,"I do not see what you mean," I say. Kisame shakes his head, seeming amused,"Itachi, I have known you for a while now, and I've never seen you this happy before,"

I glare at him again, my stare telling him to shut up. Kisame gets what I'm visually saying, and just smirks. I turn around, and look at the white ceiling, ignoring when the idiot shark gets out of the room. I have counted in my head the minutes that have passed. It seems that there is three and a half hours to go. I'm a very patient man, but this time I don't think I can wait.

Still, I force myself to stay where I am. Perhaps I can take a nap while I stand by. Or train. Something that will pass the time. I'm positive that having Deidara in my bed is going to be worth it. Besides, he's not only going to have sex with me once. No, it's going to be a few times. And by a few, I mean a lot.

Oh, so I realize that this chapter is tiny as fuck, but don't worry! The next chapter will be smut, and I'm sure y'all have been waiting for it. Although, there is a downfall to my lemons: I take fucking forever to write sex scenes, so don't expect to see a new chapter all that soon. It'll be worth it tho!
❤️Sexy-Sushi