15 You don't love me

Deidara's POV

Somehow, me and Itachi stumble deep into a forest nearby, not ever stopping our rough kiss. I'm moaning into it, gripping his shirt tightly and he pushes me against a tree. We finally break apart for air, and I bury my face into the crook of his neck, breathing harshly.

Itachi licks my ear, then my cheek, and chin, until my shirt gets in the way. His hands lift up my shirt a bit, just so that they can touch my stomach. I moan when he traces his hands softly over my nipples. The raven grins, whispering dirty and sweet words in my ear, getting me to moan louder.

He ends up removing my shirt, and I shiver a little. Itachi smiles, kissing my stomach and chest. He reaches my nipples again, licking them and sucking on them. I'm a moaning mess, breathing heavily. Itachi continues on, sucking them harder. He soon stops, taking off his own shirt. I ogle his built body. I really, really love him.

Itachi smirks when he sees me mooning over his form, "Do you like what you see, Dei-chan~" he whispers heatedly in my ear. I whimper in delight, gripping his shoulders tightly. He smiles, before lifting me up against the tree so that I'm over him. He kisses me passionately, and I kiss back just as hard. His hands move down into my pants, gripping my erection delicately. A low moan vibrates in my mouth, intruding the kiss in such a erotic way.

Itachi takes off my pants quickly, looking at my naked body. I suddenly feel self conscious. Does he not like how I look? Am I ugly?

All those doubts go away when he whispers to me, "You're beautiful". I smile at him, my eyes hooded with lust. I buck my hips a bit, trying to grab his attention to something else. Itachi gets the hint, and at an agonizingly slow pace, begins to take off his pants. I groan at the low speed, pleading with my eyes for him to hurry up. He grins so wickedly and handsomely, I feel like I might just faint. But he does take off his pants now, and we're both naked. He runs his erection against mine, both of us letting out content moans at the feeling of skin on skin.

He seats himself on the forest floor, and I eagerly sit on his lap. Oddly though, he pushes me off. I glance up at him, worried and confused. Does he not want me anymore?

Itachi brings his fingers to my lips, murmuring to me to suck. I do, I coat them with as much saliva as I can.

After some time, Itachi brings his fingers out, a small trail of saliva attached to my mouth. He licks it off, smiling a bit, before bringing me back on his lap.

He fingers my entrance, trying to hit my prostrate. I let out a cry of ecstasy when he does, and he smiles again. He rams his fingers inside again and again, scissoring them occasionally. After a while, his fingers slowly retreat.

I grip his shoulders tightly, positioning myself over his length. We both wait a bit, before I bring myself down. I whimper a little, because it does hurt. But it'll go away, I tell myself.

Soon, it does. I'm moving on top of him much more easily now, moaning at the feeling. The slick noises coming from where our bodies connect make me groan, receiving an identical moan from Itachi.

I kiss his neck, leaving a few marks. I want him to know that I'm the only one that he can enter. And that's a reminder for it.

Itachi licks my neck in turn, biting softly to leave some purple marks as well. I moan again and again, bouncing on top of him harder and harder. My hair tie has long gone lose, my blonde hair waving behind me from the motions I'm doing. Itachi's own hair is moving as well, and we both kiss again.

We kiss over and over again, never stopping. Well, never stopping until I feel my abdomen getting tighter. I groan, not wanting it to end.

I should know of all people that everything will end, and that nothing will last forever. Because art is fleeting, and so is the pleasures in life.

Proving my point, I cry out as I come onto me and Itachi's lower torsos. Itachi hits the edge soon after, moaning softly.

We just stay like that for a while, in the same position. We're sweaty and tired, but it's fine. Everything will be fine. I look up at Itachi, love radiating off of my eyes, "I love you," I whisper to him softly.

Itachi looks down at me, opening his mouth as if to say something. But then, everything changes. His black eyes that were just a few seconds ago beaming sweetly, is now cold. He pushes me off his lap harshly, staring down at me angrily.

He begins to put on his clothes, and I look at him, frightened a bit. What's going on?

"Itachi-," I start, getting up from the floor. I reach out to touch his elbow, but he pulls away.

"What-,"

Itachi suddenly whips around, his eyes making me shiver, "'I love you'? What the hell is that? What kind of shitty, vulgar talk is it? What the hell is wrong with you, Deidara? Don't you understand I'm only using you? That I will never love someone as out of place as you?"
He snarls.

I feel something inside of me. Something that can only be described as a knife that wedged it's way deep into my heart. Everything hurts. I've never felt this pain before. I feel like I'm breaking apart.

"You know what, Deidara?" He continues harshly, "I never even realized what a bore you are. You make no sense whatsoever. And actually, I've had enough with you. I'm done with this shit. We won't ever have sex again, don't worry. I don't want it with some whore,"

I want to scream at him, tell him that he's a bastard and a jerk to say such things. But all I think is how Itachi doesn't love me. He never will. I said I love him. But he doesn't love me. He really was just using me. What's worse is that he doesn't want to do this anymore. I won't ever be able to touch his skin again, to kiss his full lips. To cuddle next to him, and I will never, ever hear him tell me that he loves me.

There isn't enough air here. Why is the forest closing in on me? I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't-
Why are these tears falling from my eyes? Why, just why, was I a fool to fall in love with Itachi? Why didn't I remember that he's the one who ruined everything for me? Why did I think that me and him could be something?

Itachi has already left the forest, but I don't even notice. My heart is aching tremendously, and these salty tears won't stop falling. And I can't feel any air. Why can't I breathe properly?

My breaths are coming in short puffs of air, but I don't even pay attention to that anymore. All I can feel is this throbbing in my chest. I grip my shoulders, sobbing uncontrollably. I can't believe I told him I love him.

All those words he told me, the words of how I'm beautiful, and that it's because of me...it's all a lie. Of course. I'm such a fucking idiot. How can the magnificent Itachi Uchiha, the definition of ideal, ever love some childish nineteen year old? I'm...I...

I can't take it. Oh Kami, I don't know what's going on with me. My heart hurts so fucking much.

I manage to put on my clothes, and stumble back to the base. Halfway there, I try to wipe the tears from my eyes.

It's useless though. Because I love Itachi Uchiha. And it breaks me to know that he doesn't love me.

Mwahahaha. This chapter was meant to give you ultimate sadness. Did I succeed? I hope so. Hehe, you're probably gonna kill me for it tho, but eh. This fic needs some drama and sadness. It can't just be so amazing right away. Hope you liked this chapter...oh wait, ya hate me now cuz of it 😂
🖕🏼👁👄👁🖕🏼
Idc, this fic has a happy ending, so no worries, my dear fams. Plz vote on all the chapters, and I'll try to update soon!
❤️Sexy-Sushi