24 Night sky

Itachi's POV

I'm sitting with Deidara on top of a grassy hill, which is not too far away from the base. His head is laying on my shoulder, and he's staring into the night sky. The stars are beautiful in the darkness, and I loan it. It's nice to be with your lover, and have no disturbances.

Me and Deidara's relationship will never be exposed to the organization, because I'm not sure what will happen if we ever tell the rest of the members. They can kill us. Well, I'm one of the most strongest Akatsuki members, so I'm not positive that they will succeed in finishing me off. However, Deidara isn't like me, and they can really kill him. I can't let that happen, not after finally getting him to be mine. So it's safer to just keep this in secret. It's not difficult to do so actually, so I think that this can last for a long time.

I smile down at Deidara, who has his eyes closed. I rest my chin on top of his head, staring at the night sky.

"You know what happened in my mission today, un?" I hear my love ask. I life my chin off, so that I can get a better view of Deidara, "Hm, what?" I ask him.

Deidara smiles tiredly, "So, you remember the guy that I spared?"

I'm ashamed of blackmailing Deidara now, but I allow him to continue, "Yes," I say, hoping that he doesn't entirely bring up the fact that I extorted him.

"Mm. That man was the guy that told everyone about the Akatsuki, un. He was a liar, 'cause he said he wouldn't say a thing if I let him live. Apparently, that wasn't the case, and now he's dead, hm," Deidara explains.

"Oh. Well, I needed to thank him," I tell my blonde, kissing his gold locks, "He's the one that made me realize that I love you," I finish with a whisper.

Deidara looks up at me, his smile lightening, "Yeah, un. I guess that he's the cause of me and you, huh?"

I nod, "Yep. You should have kept him alive. It would have been great if I could have thanked him,"

I wrap my hand around Deidara's thin waist, pecking his forehead softly, "You know Deidara, I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I love you," I tell him.

"Didn't you have a girlfriend before?" He asks me, leaning closer

"Mhm. But I definitely care for you more," I murmur against his cheek.

He laughs, "You should, un. I'm gorgeous,"

I laugh too. Then, I lift Deidara's chin up, gazing into his blue eyes. I take in all the details of his beautiful face, and I really know now that I've found someone very special in my life.

I bring my lips to his, giving him a soft and tender kiss, full of emotion. He kisses back softly, slowly wrapping his arms around my neck.

The way our mouths move in some universal beat is something mysterious and captivating. I gently nudge my tongue between his lips, and Deidara gladly complies, opening his mouth to give me complete access.

My tongue roams his familiar dark cavern, taking in his taste greedily. His own tongue battles mine, but I win this small match of dominance of course.

We soon pull apart for air, a small string of saliva still connecting our mouths together. I lick my lips to get rid of it, before resting my forehead onto Deidara's.

"I really love you," I whisper, as if he doesn't already know that. He smiles at me,
"I know, un. And I love you more," he replies softly, kissing me in the lips again.

I close my eyes, and I understand now that I can live an alright life. Even if I'm a criminal, and my own little brother despises me, and even if the entire world is against me, I'm okay. More than okay, actually. Because I have someone amazing in my life, and I'm planning on loving him till the day I die. He means everything to me, and I to him. We're the only ones new for each other, and I'm pretty glad for no competition.

We pull apart again, me bringing him up to my chest. I whisper in his ear more words of how much I love him, and I'm pretty sure he gets it now.

As the night carries on, and my precious blonde falls asleep, I have never felt happier before in my life.

Fin❤️

The end. I hope you enjoyed this shit. Tbh, I actually rlly liked writing it. It was fun, yk? I'm also thinking of making a rewriting it. I feel like it can be much better better written.
Anyway, be on the lookout for my other itadei fic, which will be continuing now.
Plz vote on all the chapters! I love u all!!!
Mwah! 💋
❤️Sexy-Sushi