Volume 1 Chapter 8 You Aren't Alone Forever...You Have Us Now..

Previously: She said clenching her hand into a fist. "I just wanted to find something to fill the void in my heart...but nothing permanently filled it. Singing and Becoming famous was great I thought I wanted attention, maybe that would fill my heart but it just made me more empty... People only cared about my money or something in return. So I tried writing books on criminals when I was doing my underground pro hero job on the side. My books sold like it was candy, I got richer than most of the world but that didn't make me happy either... I only spent the money to help others and to eat when I needed to. And to replace my destroyed hero costume...I don't like showing my body, so when I did modeling it was just me in suits that covered up my whole body and just a little skin. I thought that would work but nope I'm still empty..." She squeezed her hands so tight that she started to bleed. "I know that nothing will truly make me happy, but it's not like I can die... So if im forced to stay in this hellish existance then I might as well make other people happy, when I can't be... When I'm a underground hero I can be myself and help others without getting anything, all I want is just a happy smile on their face. Them being happy is all I need, to keep me from hating myself for letting those I love die.. or I should say those I loved see die."

When she said these few sentences Shota and Hizashi started crying and bursting out into tears. Screw their pride, they can't resist the heartache that her story has caused them. She is so pure in so many ways. She thinks about helping others more than herself. She's a true hero in life and as pro hero it's self. She's in so much pain and she still didn't hesitate to save their lives twice in one day. They both got up and pulled her up into a big hug. She stiffened up not expecting to be hugged. But she hugged them back and didn't cry like them but just enjoyed the calming and warm embrace they held her in...

She pushed away from them and continued her story."Thanks guys...Then I discovered your podcast..and you Shota, being a underground hero saving others without getting anything from the media. Your podcast saved me from myself, and my depression I was dealing with and still am. I might be famous and look happy, but the truth is... Im miserable." She said that looking at them crying sliently looking at her with sorrow and a heartache look in their eyes. "So I traveled all over the world and spread the most love and support I could. And stayed in those countries for a few years but eventually they all pushed me away or something bad happened like usual, I felt empty...so the real reason I came here is because I don't know where else to go...I'm losing it, I'm losing the sense of purpose in my life...I just want to feel something but there is just void, I wear a mask for multiple reasons. I have scars you can't unsee or heal up, I smile behind my physical mask, I hide away and escape the attention I don't want, I escape my terrible..media controlled life as a underground hero...I just want to be loved but, I'm scared of losing someone else...I walk around with a happy persona but really I'm screaming internally about how pathetic and painful my existance is..I can't end it...I can't end the pain..I out lived all my friends and family... Because of this fucking curse of a qurik!" She fell to her knees and starts to sob in her hands. They both look at her being in so much pain and suffering right in front of them. They looked at each other with concerned looks. They wiped their eyes and helped her up and said her name."Isabella.." She looked up at them and her eyes said,"Yes?"  "We are you friends...you save our lives twice today... Without Hesitation." Hizashi said smiling a little. "We aren't like normal people. We don't care if you are famous, we care about you as a person...and from what he heard you are a very brave, caring, thoughtful, and lovely person who just needs a little love from a friend." "Sho, is right. You saved us, and you didn't even know us personally before risking your life. Sure you can't die but you were in severe pain..we saw you suffering in unimaginable pain just to save two pro hero's that bothered you in a pro hero restraunt. We refuse to leave now, you deserve our friendship no matter what you do." "Actions speak louder than words, I show my emotions through actions most of the time..and what you did, shows you aren't terrible, you are a good person, you might think the qurik you have is a curse but if you weren't here we would be dead right now." Shota said tiredly but trying to smile happily. It was difficult because of him crying so much. She just cried staring at them trying smile for her. "I..I.. Don't know what to say.." She said stuttering with warm tears streaming down her face, Bloody and normal ones. "You don't have to say anything.. just know we are here for you.." Shota said smiling with a few tears falling from his face. Hizashi and Shota just pulled her close and hugged her. As she sobbed in their chests....

They all just stood there and held her close, until she calmed down. A few hours later they got a drink and exchanged numbers. She finally has two friends who she can lean upon. She hopes in time it's the same for them. She said goodnight and they went back to their place. Today wasn't all bad at the end of the day, she gained two good friends. But unfortunately tomorrow it goes back to a busy schedule of book signings and a few interviews about her new album and books about profiling criminals. Then next week she has a concert in Japan, for her album.... To be continued