Chapter 1

Don't worry. Lyla and Kagami aren't included. :)

Marinette POV:

"Marinette! Woke up! You're going to be late for school!" My mom yelled

My eyes snapped open. I got up and dressed as fast as I could, then I raced out the door.

I was goin to be late. Again.

As I ran into the school, I saw Adrien running to the classroom. He turned his head to look back at me.

"Late start?" He asked, smiling

"Yep." I said as into the room right after the bell rang.I ran straight to my seat and sat down as the teacher marked us late.

I saw everyone in the class look at Adrien. He's never late. But they didn't pay any attention to me. I'm always late.

I saw Adrien's cousin, Felix in the back. He had been in school with us for a couple of weeks. I felt like he was looking at me, but I couldn't see where his eyes were looking. He was too far away.

"Wow, Girl! You're almost not late!" Alya said

"Alright class! I know you don't want to do any work, and you won't have to! During finals last week, there was a prize for the top class to go to the Bahamas for Summer Vacation!" The teacher said

The class cheered and our teacher had to calm us down.

"I'm sorry that I'm telling you this late, because we will be leaving tomorrow at the airport. So, I will let you all go home to pack your things for the trip!" She said

We all cheered again, then we all went home to pack our bags.

"Isn't this great?" Alya was saying as we were walking home

"Yeah! It's going to be so fun!" I said

She walked to her part of the street, and I walked into my house.

"You're back from school early, did something happen?" My mom asked as I entered the shop

I told her about the trip, and how we were leaving tomorrow.

When she heard, she was super exited and told me that I should go pack right away.

I went up to my room and started to pack. After I had finished packing my stuff, including my handmade swimsuits that I hoped no one would notice. I laid out my stuff for tomorrow. I also packed an extra set of clothes for when we got off the plane.

I looked at my wall that used to only be pictures and magazine cutouts of Adrien. Now it had many more pictures of me and my friends. I still had a crush on Adrien, but I was starting to think he might not like me back. 

I went to sleep that night thinking about Adrien.

Adrien POV: 

When I woke up the next morning, I left early for the bus, picking up the travel bags that Nathalie had packed for me for the trip. It was rare thing when my father allowed me to do things that weren't strictly based on my schedule. 

As I got out of the car at the airport, I saw Marinette, Alya, and Nino. I waked over to them and heard the conversation.

"Marinette! You're not late!" Alya was saying

"I know. I woke up at 5:00 so I could get here on time..." Marinette said. She looked really worn out.

"Alright students! Get your ticket and head onto the airplane! Our section is being called." Our teacher said