Chapter 13

Marinette POV:

We all stared at her in shock.

"WHAT?" Alex said

"Don't worry. I've looked at how you've all acted this trip, so I know who you'll like to room with! You'll all thank me later!" She said

We all waited for our names to be read, as well as the theme of the room as she called us all out.

"Ivan and Mylenne in the Australian outback room. Max and Rose in the Mission to Mars room. Felix and Juleka will be in the Underwater themed room. Alex and Kim in the Neon room. Alya and Nino in the Masquerade room, and Marinette with Adrien in the treehouse room." The teacher said, reading off the list.

We all stood there with our jaws dropped. The first to recover was Kim.

"Alright! Where are the keys?" He said, grinning. The teacher gave us keys, and as soon as Kim had his pair, he took Alex in his arms, bridal style and walked to the stairs.

"WAIT! NO!" Alex protested, trying to get out fo Kim's hold. As he got her up the stairs.

Everyone else sort of shuffled their way to their rooms, except Alya had to carry Nino, who apparently "Couldn't walk"

When it was only me and Adrien left in the waiting room, he suddenly looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"Come my sweet bugaboo!" He said, carrying me, bridal style, like Kim had.

"Uhh... Umm" I said, but I couldn't get any word out straight.

When we got to the room, Adrien locked the door behind him

I looked at the room.

"This is SO COOL!" I said

Our room had a literal treehouse inside, but it was a fake tree, so it would hold more weight. I climbed the rope ladder and found a bed with the bedside stand next to it. There was a green leaf-designed rug all over the floor, and I guessed they had made all of the rooms soundproof.

I saw a different way out, other than the rope ladder and found a slide. I couldn't help it, so I just went down and landed on a soft area of pillow-like material.

I got my bag and climbed the rope ladder again. I set the bag down in the small room and heard Adrien get up behind me. Then I felt his breath on my neck.

"Umm, Adrien?" I asked

"I saw some Japanese written on the wall of the waiting room." He said

"W-What did it say?" I asked, getting nervous

"It said that their love hotel was 100% effective." He said

It took me a second to process that. I looked back into his deep green eyes. I didn't want to look away. He slowly came towards me and I slowly backed up until I hit the bed, making my knees give out. I flopped onto the bed, but when I tried to get up, Adrien pushed me back down.

His lips were on top of mine and I couldn't help but melt into him as I did before. He gently felt through my hair, practically massaging my head. My fingers sifted through his hair, feeling the soft texture, meeting no knots. Just perfect. (Lucky boys)

I thought he wasn't going to do much more, but one of his hands went to my waist and lifted my shirt in the slightest bit, discovering a small patch of skin there.

I may have gone longer, but my phone buzzed.