Untitled Part 14

Marinette POV:

When I picked up Alya's call, she asked me what the room was like. After I described it, Alya told me that her room was made up of a bunch of parade floats. one of them was their bed, but her favorite one was a Ladybug and Chat Noir themed one. She said that Nino had nearly passed out, but once recovered, he had decided to take a shower.

She soon told me she was going to open her bag, but as soon as I heard the zipper, I almost lost my hearing over the phone. 

"WHAT THE HECK GIRL?!?!?!?!?" Alya screamed "WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I ended the call, practically dying with laughter, then I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around to see Adrien had showered while I was on the phone with Alya. His hair was sopping wet, 

And only wearing a loose towel around his waist. 

It was too low for my comfort. I turned right back around, sure that my face was red as a tomato.

"Enjoy the view, M'lady?" He asked

"U-Umm...." I said, not wanting to answer

He laughed and told me he was going to get dressed. Before he could,I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom.

After my shower, I dried my hair as fast as possible, then I looked into my bag to see what my pajamas were.

As soon as I spotted them, I reached for my phone and sent a quick message to Alya. I knew she had gotten this from one of the nearby stores. One thing was for sure. 

I was going to kill Alya.

Alya's POV:

I was in my pajamas, with Nino when I got the message from Marinette;

                                                                             "You suck."

I grinned and told Nino.

"The plan worked with Adrien too..." He said, then looked down at his pajamas. Truth be told, it was only pajama pants, but I didn't mind.

Nino gave me a sly grin and leaned in for a kiss, only to be stopped when our glasses scraped together. 

He backed up a bit, looking awkward, then looked to me for a solution.

I rolled my eyes, then took off his hat and glasses, as well as mine. 

Then I leaned in to kiss my shocked turtle boy.

At least he didn't hesitate.