Chapter 15

Marinette POV:

I came out of the bathroom when my hair was done drying. It only took ten minutes. What a record.

Anyways, when I climbed to the bed part of the tree, Adrien looked up from his book, looking shocked.

Ok. I guess it was the pj's.

Alya had packed a Chat Noir onesie into my bag. It was Very form-fitting, and it had a cat-bell zipper like Chat Noir's. The only problem, was that she didn't allow me to have anything under, except for a bra and underwear. At least it wasn't see-through...

I tried not to laugh at Adrien's attire, though. He only had pj shorts on, but they were decorated with red and black spots. Ladybug themed.

I sat on the bed, and turned off the light, just about ready to go to sleep, but when I laid down, facing Adrien, he came in close to me. I was about to scoot away, feeling my face flush, but one of his strong arms wrapped around my lower waist. I struggled a bit, but when I looked at his deep green eyes, all hope was lost.

He slowly leaned in, and then our lips connected. His lips were gentle, yet hard. His tongue slid across the surface of my lips, as if begging for an entrance. I didn't hesitate long to grant it, and soon, his tongue was moving with mine.

I didn't know that he was moving until he was already on top of me. His lips broke loose from mine as he took a second to breathe. I realized I was a bit short of breath as well.

When he had enough air to speak, he toyed with the cat bell zipper.

"Can I play with it?" He asked

I didn't want to say no...

"Y-Yes?" I said, unsure of my answer

Even in the dark, I could feel him smile.

His hand closed around the zipper and slowly tugged it down. I thought he would stop at the chest line, but he went all the way, only stopping at the end of the zipper, which was a little under my hip.

I felt a shudder go through me, but the intensity of it increased when I felt his hand slip under and onto my skin. One hand was on my upper back, right above my bra straps. The other hand was sliding around my stomach.

I wasn't much better. Both of my hands had gone to his chest. One of them taking in the strong muscles at the top, and I'll shamefully admit that the other hand went to his strong abs, but slowly going lower.

His mouth had gone to my jawline, slowly going down. When he had reached the top of my bra, he stopped, and went back to my mouth. Most of me was relieved, but some of me was a bit disappointed. 

I don't remember falling asleep, but I remember a dream of Adrien and Chat Noir.