Chapter 5

Marinette POV:

The next morning,  I wore my pink swim suit that was like the Chat Noir one, but it was pink and black. Alya wore a blue one piece. While she was changing, I brought out my earrings. I had taken them off yesterday so they wouldn't fall off at the beach. Tikki came out, but she looked sad

"Why did you take the earrings off?" She said

"I thought that they might've fallen off at the beach." I said

Tikki looked at me like the time I had accidentally worn my pajamas to the pool.

"Marinette. They're magic. They won't come off unless someone takes them off." She said

"Oh, oh yeah." I said

"Well, at least you know now." She said

"Okay, Tikki, I'm sorry, but I think my identity might be at stake." I said

"Let me guess. There's an akumatized villain and they can track Kwamis and their holders. They found out where you are and Alya knows it's someone in her class." Tikki said

"H-How did you know that?" I asked

"It has happened to every one of my masters. History repeats itself." Tikki said

"Can you tell me how to get out of this?" I asked

"No. Every time is different. I tried to once, but it turned out very badly." She said

"Okay Marinette! Let's go!" Alya said

Tikki hid and I raced Alya to breakfast.

After I beat Alya, we ate breakfast, where after eating I teased Alya about getting syrup all over her hands because the little packet exploded in the sun. She rewarded me by dumping her ice water on my head. After breakfast, we went to the beach again, but the volleyball net was gone. Instead, there were soccer goals.

"It's okay. I brought soccer balls too." Alya said, rummaging through her bag

She brought out a ball and we started to pass to each other, but it soon turned into a game. Alex joined in as soon as she saw us. The teams were me, Alya, and Adrien against Alex, Nino, and Felix.

As soon as we started playing, I stole the ball from Felix, shot the ball from quarter field and scored a goal. It got harder after that. Felix was constantly trying to showboat, but it made it easier to steal the ball from him. After about two hours, we agreed that we would play a final point then go into lunch. We had team huddles and our team decided to make it as funny as possible. 

When we started, I distracted Felix with putting the ball up in the air and juggling it with my feet, Alya started to hardcore flirt with Nino, making him almost pass out. Adrien picked Alex up and ran towards the ocean while Alex yelled "RED CARD, RED CARD!" at him. When the others were in position, I slowly made my way to the goal. Felix tried getting in my way, but I bounced the ball over his head. Felix tried to get in front of me again, but I scored before he got the chance. At the same time, I heard a big splash and Alex's protesting at a laughing Adrien.

I looked at Alya and Nino, and saw that Alya was so close to Nino, that he promptly fainted.

We all laughed and agreed that the loosing team had to carry their teammate to lunch. As Aly put the ball back in her back she got her phone out. 

"Hey guys! There's an update on the new akuma victim!!" She said

"There was an akuma attack?" Adrien said

"Yeah! They can track down the Kwamis as well as their holders!" Alya said

Adrien turned pale, but I don't think anyone else noticed.

"I'll show you at lunch!" Alya said

After we got to the restraint and got our food, Alya pulled up her news app, where there was a new video with the villain on the front.

In the video...

"This is just in! We have placed a tracking device as well as a camera aboard the akumatized villain's ship, granted to them by Hawkmoth! This ship travels at extraordinary speeds, allowing them to arrive at their destination in the Bahamas where the Kwamis, as well as their holders, are on vacation!"

A map came on the screen, showing a boat going to the Bahamas. 

"As you can see, the boat is going at an astonishing 600 miles per hour! Judging by where they are right now, they will arrive at the Bahamas in 2 hours! If that's not enough news for you, we have footage of the akuma victim giving their feed on the situation!"

A video came up, showing the akuma victim.

"Hello, Ladybug and Chat Noir, at least if your'e watching this, which you should. On this screen, I can tell you exactly where you are, so everyone will know who you are!" 

The akuma victim zoomed in on the screen.

"You are at the Marriott hotel. In a restaurant called lunchtime, by the beach. When I find you, I will reveal your identities, and I will give your Miraculous to Hawkmoth. Then it will be game over." 

With that, the video ended. 

"Wow! Isn't that cool? We're at the Marriott, in a restaurant named lunchtime!" Alya said

"Y-Yeah! Totally cool!" I said, trying to plaster on a smile so Alya wouldn't get suspicious.

I had two hours until they came. Two hours before they could reveal my identity. 

I had to warn Chat Noir.

"Hey! We should get ready to see the fight! Let's get to our rooms and change into better clothes that we can easily get around in!" Alya said

We all agreed. I raced Alya, but after I changed, Alya came in.

"Alright, so I was thinking. What if we all went to different areas of the hotel and took pictures of the fight?" She said, grabbing clothes and going into the bathroom to change.

"Yeah! That sounds great! I'll get a head start, and go somewhere with a great view of the beach!" I said

I ran to the top of the stairs, at the roof and pulled up the motion recording app on my phone. I set it up near the edge, securing it in a hole in the wall and pressed record. The new app allowed me to press record, then go be Ladybug. It just videoed anything that moved, or anything that had major action. It could zoom in and get a few great angles of things too. With the app, I can video the fight for Alya and pretend I was there, so it lowers suspicion of me being Ladybug.

When I looked to the horizon, I didn't see the ship come in yet, but I knew the boat was coming fast. I looked at my watch and saw that I had about 45 minutes before the ship came. I was about to transform when I heard 

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"