Chapter 17

Marinette POV: 

After I got changed, I silently cursed Alya. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. She had packed lace-up short-shorts with sandals. For the top, she had given me a weird looking red plaid long sleeve button-up shirt, and I knew what she meant. I used the Pinterest shortcut to make the shirt wearable, but there was a slight problem. The part that was supposed to go around my waist, was GONE. Leaving me with only chest coverage, while my stomach was clearly visible. I put my hair up in a loose bun and tried to calm down the blush that was spreading like wildfire on my face.

I walked out of the bathroom, probably blushing a deeper red than a tomato, but When I saw Adrien, my blush went even darker. 

He was in shorts, but the part that got me was his chest. He was wearing a white button-up short-sleeve, but the buttons were gone. Leaving the shirt open and revealing his chest.

Adrien saw me and blushed to. We both were frozen for a good second, but we both came to the same conclusion. 

Alya and Nino.

Neither one of us would have packed these clothes in our bags, but Alya and Nino had come up with a plan. Obviously. 

I was gonna kill Alya for this.

I grabbed my phone and opened to an angry text from Alya;

                                                                 I hate you so much.

Oh yeah. Her outfit was almost as bad as mine. For her, I had packed jean short-shorts, and the top was an orange bra with a white crop-top button-up that tied in the middle. So, her stomach was bare too. At least we were somewhat even.

I looked at Adrien, then we both laughed. We collapsed onto the bed, thinking about what Alya and Nino might be thinking. 

"So, you and Alya too?" Adrien asked

"Yep." I said

"They're probably having the same conversation right now." Adrien said

I thought about Alya trying to set me and Adrien up all the time, newly bringing Nino into the act.

"Actually, Alya sort of planned this." I said

"What do you mean?" Adrien asked

"Well, I kind of had this major crush on you, and Alya has been trying to set me up for opportunities to talk and hang out with you. She has actually gotten Nino into the act too, but they haven't really done anything this big so far." I said

I looked at Adrien, trying to read his facial expression. I thought he would say I'm a creepy stalker or something, but after about 0.2 seconds, he rolled practically on top of me, making me blush again.

"You didn't need Alya and Nino to make me recognize you. The second I saw you, I knew that you were the most amazing girl I was ever going to meet." Adrien said, looking into my eyes.

"U-umm..." I said, looking into his green eyes.

Then my phone rang. I picked it up and saw Alya's face on the contact photo.

"Hello?" I asked

"Girl where are you? We're supposed to be down in the lobby already!" Alya said

"We'll be down in two seconds." I said hanging up the phone

"Come on! Can't we stay?" Adrien asked as I pushed him off of me and got my things.

"Nope. Pack you stuff." I said, shoving my clothes from yesterday and last night into my bag.

I turned around to see Adrien folding his clothes, super slow.

"Come on! We  don't have time!" I said, shoving his stuff into his bag.

I took his hand and ran down the stairs to the lobby, where the class was just walking out.

"Ahh. Marinette and Adrien. I was just going to check on you." Our teacher said with a slight grin. "Did you enjoy your stay?" 

"YES!" Adrien said with a triumphant grin.

It took me a second to realize that I was still holding his hand. I quickly let go and started to follow the class out the door, but Adrien stopped me.

"Adrien we have to—" I said, but he cut me off with a kiss. So small, but perfect.

"W-Wha—" I started to say, but Adrien cut me off.

"I wanted Felix to see that." Adrien said

My eyes suddenly caught on Felix, who was standing by the door, jaw-dropped.