Chapter 11

Marinette POV:

I was internally screaming.

Chat...Or Adrien had kissed me. I didn't know what to do but melt into the kiss. He held me in his arms and felt through my hair. I reached up and felt his soft fluffy hair. I couldn't help but notice the way his lips felt on mine. Adrien, or Chat went further with the kiss, and somehow, his tongue got inside my mouth. 

It took me a while to notice that eventually Adrien/Chat was on top of me. Pinning me down. He took his lips off mine and went to my jaw, slowly going down. He reached the top of my collar, but the material wouldn't come off. Part of me was grateful, but part of me was disappointed.

I opened my eye a bit and noticed that Chat's cat bell was a zipper. I was about to reach for it, but then I saw the morning sun.

I sat up so fast I almost knocked Chat over.

"It's almost morning! We have to get back before they wake up!" I said, panicked

Chat nodded, but looked sort of sad. We walked towards the edge of the roof, and before he went, he turned to me, blushing.

"Can you wear the Chat Noir swimming suit again?" He asked

I looked at him for a second, then I said "Only if you bring your Ladybug swimsuit." 

I dove off the building and swung into the room, detransforming and getting into bed before Alya woke up. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep while Alya woke up.

"Come on Girl. We need to get ready. Our teacher is taking us to a special group activity and it takes all day." Alya yawned

I got up, streatching and went to go get ready.

"So what's the activity?" I asked

"We're going to this themed hotel and staying for one day and one night." Alya said

"What's the theme?" I asked, brushing my teeth

"I don't know. The teacher just grinned and giggled." Alya said

After we got ready, Alya and I decided to pack each other's bags. I put her green onesie, designed to look like Carapace, and a totally funny outfit that she would hate me for later. I had put a pink crop top in there with jean short shorts. I also put the Rina Rouge swimsuit in there. I giggled as I zipped her bag up. 

After Alya was done, we exchanged mischievous looks.

"No looking until we get there." I said

"You read my mind." Alya said

We both put on our day clothes, with swimsuits under. And as promised, I had the Chat Noir swimsuit on. I wore Jean shorts that went to my knees and a pink tank top.

Once we were ready, we took our bags and went to the breakfast area, where our teacher explained that we would be going in the hotel in pairs. Alya and I shared a look, but then the teacher announced that they were assigned.

We all got onto the bus, and when I saw Adrien, I smiled and waved him over to come sit by me, but Felix came and sat by me instead. I looked back to Adrien, who looked really mad and sad at the same time. I showed him a face of disappointment, then he sat down on the row in front of me.