Chapter 4

The boys kept arguing. I guessed they were talking about their mom and dad's deaths. That was always a touchy subject for them both. They riled each other up every time.

Alya and I walked to the elevator and as we were going up, I decided to ask what happened

"So what was with Adrien and Felix?" I asked'

She looked at me. "You mean, you don't know what they were talking about?" She asked

"Well, I got the first part about letting me eat, but I lost them as soon as they leaned in and I backed out." I said

She let out a small laugh, then sighed. "It's always like this in the movies." She said

"Like what?" I asked

"Nothing. Just a thought I had." She said

I didn't really know where she was going, but she probably wanted me to figure it out.

We got to our room and decided that we would watch YouTube until we needed to go to bed. We argued on what to watch until Alya saw a special on Ladybug and Chat Noir. I realized that I was out of Paris and Hawkmoth was probably still there, so I agreed.

On the TV:

The news lady came on the TV, and stated the weather first. Sunny for the first few hours then rainy and cold for the afternoon...

"Breaking news! An akuma attack has happened once again! A villain by the name of Naviton has been attacking the city! They have the ability to track down the miraculous and their holders!—" She would've continued, but the villain came on and pushed her off.

I thought about Master Fu. He had the miraculous box, and he was taking it back to the Miraculous base, where he would explain everything. Including the lost Miraculous and his chosen heroes.

"Thank you for the introduction, but I can take it from here." They said "I am Naviton, and I have news for you all. See this screen on my sword? It allows me to track the miraculous, AND their holders. If you want the REAL news, know that Ladybug and Chat Noir are in the Bahamas! They've taken a trip to get away, but they won't have peace for long. I WILL track you down, Ladybug and Chat Noir, and I will get your Miraculous!" With that, she took out her sword and slashed the camera, making it go blank.

"Wow." Alya said

"Yeah." I said

"Can you believe this?" She said

"Well, it's on the news, so—" I said, but Alya cut me off

"THIS MEANS THAT LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR ARE WITH US!!!!!!!!" Alya yelled

"They might just be on vacation." I said

"Maybe, but how were they on the train when we were on star train? And how are they always with us whenever we're already trapped inside a building?" She asked

"Umm, maybe they're super fast?" I asked

"And what are the odds that they follow this class around, not any other?" Alya said

"I, umm...." I was running out of excuses, but I couldn't tell Alya!

"I'm texting the news reported right now!" Alya said

"How did you get her number?" I asked

"From all those times you had to leave when you were babysitting Mannon and had to leave early, remember?" Alya said, typing furiously on her phone.

I gave up and laid in bed, watching the sun go down. The colors in the sky were so beautiful. The few rays of sun left were like Adrien's hair. And Felix's, i guess, but Adrien's hair was more like the soft sun, giving warmth and light. Felix's hair was like the beating hot sun that made everyone retreat back indoors or into the waves of the ocean.

I slowly closed my eyes and let sleep wash over me.