𝔸𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣

Here enjoy yourselves! I was feeling a tad more generous today!

Y/n sat in Tomura's lap at the bar, she read through a newspaper scoffing. The headline today was obviously about Stain's death, Number two hero Endeavour has taken down the hero killer Stain! Kurogiri was cleaning some already clean glasses and cups.

She slammed the newspaper on the ground pulling out her gun and shooting it twice. Tomura sighed cuddling her closer, "What happened now?"

"They didn't even give credit to me! I obviously took down Stain! Not those brats, not Endeavour!" She growled pointing at the ground, "The barely mentioned my name on the paper!" She huffed leaning back to Tomura's chest.

"Well it isn't that bad, player two." He hugged her leaning his face on her shoulder, "At least you're still on the paper, it's not like your rank went down." He was referring to the underground villain ranking which she was in the top 10 overall and number 5 in the female category, "After all, the attention that the league got from the attack did terrible. All the focus was on Stain, not you, not me just Stain."

"I suppose, but I feel like we could've at least been mentioned, "She slumped forward moving Tomura along with her. Their heads popped up when they heard a knock on the door, Y/n moved to the seat next to Tomura.

It was Giran and some other people, kids, coming through the door, "Giran what is this?" Tomura hissed, Kurogiri set down his glass and Y/n crossed one leg over the other leaning back in the chair.

"Recruits, what else do I come 'ere for?" He chuckled moving out of the way. Behind the doorway revealed a young teenage girl, probably 16 or 17. She had two blonde messy buns on her head. She was pretty cute, she wore a school uniform with a pale yellow sweater on top of it, "C'mon introduce yourselves."

She dangled her fingers in front of her face"Hi! Wow, I'm so happy to be here!" She was so enthusiastic, practically jumping her eyes lit up when she saw Y/n, "You really are the villain VOID!"

She chuckled lightly, "Why yes I am."

The other man stepped out from behind her, "Well, fancy seeing you here..." Her eyes widened, that was probably the last person she expected to be here.

"Dabi? You're here?"

Tomura grunted, "How'd you know patchwork over here?" Dabi face palmed subtly.

"Who you calling Patchwork? You're pretty ugly yourself."Tomura scratched his neck in irritation.

"Met him running away from the police a few weeks ago..." She interrupted, "Nonetheless, it's nice to have you here."

Tomura hissed,"Except it isn't! Giran, we don't need some... kids in the League. We are perfectly fine without them." He started scratching harder. getting up and walking towards them.

"Listen, I don't care if you need them, as long as I get my commision money," A grey puff of smoke left his lips, ash falling from the tip of the cigarette. Tomura scoffed, "Well at least let me introduce them."

He pointed to the girl, "She's a rogue criminal on the run whose running from the police. She's a murderer."

"I'm Toga Himiko! It's awesome to be here with you! I really want to be like the Hero Killer Stain!" She smiled baring a toothy smile. Y/n's blood was boiling when she heard that name but didn't show it.

"And this... I'm assuming you know Dabi. He hasn't done any flashy crimes but holds Stain ideologies close to home. " Dabi was looking around the bar, cerulean eyes glazing over the counter then to her.

"You must be pretty desperate if you're allowing someone like her to join,"He jut his thumb towards the blonde teen.

"What's your real name?" Dabi quirked an eyebrow at Tomura's question.

"I just go by Dabi, now's not the right time..." He became quieter, his eyes met Tomura's. Their gaze meeting, "Listen, I only came here to become better, better like Stain." Y/n was a bit angry at him but still kept her cool, however Tomura wasn't having any of it. The tension is the room was sliceable, she put a hand on the handgun in her pocket

"I am tired of this, Stain this Stain that! I cannot deal with this right now!" He lunged towards the two. Toga pulled out a knife and Dabi reached his hand out. Y/n quickly drew her gun shooting off two bullets straight at their heads with no hesitation.

She didn't care if she knew Dabi or not, if this man was going to go after her husband she wouldn't even blink before attacking him. Before the bullet could breach their skulls, Kurogiri's warps transferred the bullet to the other side of the room shooting straight into the wall. Toga, Dabi and Shigaraki's hands were warped around the room unable to touch each other.

Giran just sat there grinning like an idiot, Kurogiri spoke out trying to plead some reason to them, "VOID, Tomura please stop! We need to calm down and think about this rationally. The league needs new recruits and right now is the best time to do so. Stain put us in the spotlight so we're going to use that opportunity to grow."

"I'm not going to think rationally if he attacks me first," Dabi muttered. Toga giggled psychotically. Tomura pulled his hand out of the warp and walked toward the doorway, Y/n ran after him. She glanced at Dabi one last time before chasing after Tomura.

✰