𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥

"You don't know what her quirk is?" Inko asked worriedly cradling Izuku, Y/n sat in a stool beside her twiddling her thumbs with the doctor facing the two of them

"You don't know what her quirk is?" Inko asked worriedly cradling Izuku, Y/n sat in a stool beside her twiddling her thumbs with the doctor facing the two of them. The office was a rather standard office with a few charts and diagrams on the wall with things like 'Eat a balanced diet!' and 'Get LOTS of exercise' on it.

The doctor sighed, propping his glasses up and combing the pale white strands of hair from his head, "What I'm saying miss Midoriya is that, Y/n here has developed a quirk that seems to fit neither your or her father's description. We don't know where it comes from so we can't tell what it is exactly," He picked a clipboard up and crossed his legs, "We have to run a few tests on her to have a complete understanding of what her quirk entails. If you could get me some information about the quirks on your side of the family, that'd be great."

Inko felt like every word was passing through one ear and passing out the other, "I see..." She nodded, pursing her lips together. Y/n placed a small hand on her mother's exposed arm, her eyes began to glow gold. Instantly Inko began to calm down, she felt somewhat relieved. On the other hand, Y/n had sat back down and began to stress what's to come.

The doctor watched the interaction, looking at Y/n, "Actually, scratch that last part. Miss Midoriya, have you been rather relieved or calm lately?" He pulled out a clipboard and began to write down what Inko said.

"Well, I've been getting stressed but it tends to go away after I spend time with my family," The doctor nodded.

"I see, and have you noticed Y/n getting antsy or anxious as of late?" Inko nodded, the girl beside her began to mutter quietly to herself, "And do her eyes change colour when said things happen?" Inko thought for a second.

"I think so, but I haven't really paid attention to that as much..."

"Well, it's not definite but I can say that Y/n might have an absorption and conversion quirk of sorts." He stopped his writing and looked up into Inko's green eyes.

Inko's eyebrows furrowed,"Absorption? Conversion?"

"It seems that whenever she activates her quirk she can absorb your stress. I don't really know as of now what happens to that stress, but I believe it's either converted into a different form or stays as it is; plain old stress. From what I've seen today, she can take away stress from a person however she has to undergo the feeling of such."

Y/n Tilted her head confused of what the 'silly old grown ups' were talking about, opting to play with an All Might toy instead, "I think that it does wear off, seeing as feelings aren't permanent... I can only confirm my suspicions by testing her. What time are you free next?"

///

Y/n sat in her cell, all sense of time seemed to disappear in this room. Every single bit of tech was stripped from her body, including the contacts in her eyes. So there was no chance of escape from what it seemed.She lazily strolled around the room stretching and swinging her arms.