𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕒

Hey guys! I edited the two chapters before the birthday special, I suggest that you reread them before moving onto this! Thank you to the people that participated in the polls! This chapter is slightly shorter so please forgive me!

"You have a sister Deku?" The ash-blonde asked, his hands on his hips as he questioned the broccoli boy. He shyly nodded, his hands in his lap, "And how come you never told me?" The five year old was angry with him for not telling him. Bakugou tapped his foot frustrated with the boy.

"You didn't ask kacchan!" the four year old whined a bit. The two had just come into the Midoriya household to see the then eight year old Y/n carrying a tray of cookies. Bakugou had started blushing and yelling at him as to who this 'pretty girl' was. The girl chuckled and introduced herself as Y/n Midoriya, Izuku's sister.

The two were in Izuku's All Might clad bedroom, "Well you shoulda' told me anyways!" He crossed his arms and made a 'humph sound'. There was knocking on Izuku's door, it opened to her. Y/n gave them a smile, her green hair a Midoriya trait was pooling around her shoulders.

"I got some cookies for you guys!" Izuku smiled running up to her hugging her, "It's chocolate chip!" She smiled at Kacchan knowing very well who he was from Izuku's stories at dinner.

"Thanks Onee-chan!" She ruffled his hair and stepped into the room. Bakugou's face was red with blush. She was so pretty, her freckles weren't as strange as Izuku's own. Her hair wasn't/was curly which Bakugou liked. And on top of all that her eyes were a gorgeous e/c,"Kacchan? You look like you're running a fever!"

The boy scowled,"No I'm not! Shut up, Deku!" The Midoriyas' laughed and soon joined in with Bakugou. The three stayed like this all day long, talking and eating cookies.

///

Midoriya had swooped in and hauled Bakugou's unconscious body behind him. He held his fists in front of him. The walls of buildings around them were falling, fire scorched the streets and stains from the body of dead. Green electricity flowed through him.

"Bakugou, you're coming with me," She held her hand out to him, her gorgeous e/c eyes which Bakugou had fallen in love with were now gold and shining through her mask, "Please, I don't want to hurt any of you, just hand him over" There was slight uncertainty in her voice, her head felt clouded as if someone was holding it with their hands.

Midoriya shouted at her, his body in a defensive stance, "Y/n, please! Please, let's put an end to this!" Her gaze softened for a second, and in that second she felt so guilty. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but couldn't fight it.

"I do, I remember you... Izuku. And I-... I love you, I want to be with you a-and mom again. Just the three of us," She dropped her hand letting it fall to her side. She held back a sob, silent tears fell down her face,"But I can't run from his orders." She jumped to him pulling her gun and shooting him in the shoulder. Out of shock he sent a wave of wind using his finger to try and blow her back. She powered through the gust of wind instead of dodging it. 

Y/n pulled out a ring like invention throwing it over Bakugou, it hovered over to him tightening around his waist. She held her hand up and Bakugou's body floated over to her, she looked over his tan skin and spiked hair.

Midoriya screamed, he looked at the bullet hole in his shoulder blade, green liquid was flowing out of it making his eyes widened. His body felt stiff as he stumbled back clutching it, "You can! You can break free from him! I... I know you! You're my sister and I can't bear to see you like this!" Blood flowed out of his shoulder. She approached him, her body swaying as she walked towards him, "Onēsan, you know this isn't right! Stop it!"

"He's coming with me," just as she said that a white spotlight shined down on her. She looked up to the sky. Two helicopters were flying overhead as a swat team and the police swarmed the streets.

"Hands in the air! NOW!" She put her gun into her holster raising her empty hands into the air. All the entrances were blocked, there was no way out. Bakugou's body fell to the floor with a thump. The villain had finally been caught, the ring around him loosening its tight grip.

///

The rest of the league watched their leader break down. Tomura screeched decaying the empty crates in the warehouse. Dabi, Toga Compress, Magne, Twice and Spinner sat in the corner watching Tomura throw the empty crates decaying mid air, "Godamnit!" He raked his hands in his hair, making sure to not decay his hair, "Not only is Master gone, Y/n has been caught!" He screamed, kicking another crate into the wall, "And Kurogiri! He's gone too!"

Tomura pulled out his phone going to his news application, "The villain VOID has finally been apprehended by the police earlier this night! The tech villain has been working with the league of villains. She has committed numerous crimes including genocide, murder and the raid of several Pro-hero agencies single handedly taking them down," Tomura gripped his phone, careful to not crumble it.

The rest of the league looked wearily at him,"The villain is said to be transported to Tartarus after undergoing questioning," A video of Y/n in quirk cancelling cuffs was shown. She was strapped down to a metal board and being brought off camera. Tomura threw his phone into the wall, the device was now riddled with cracks, but the news reporter kept going, "Authorities are still looking for the remainder of this so-called 'League of Villains'. "

Dabi spoke up cautiously, not wanting his boss to get anymore mad than he already was,"Shigaraki, what are we going to do?" His red orbs shot up to the rest of the group. They huddled closer together under his icy red glare. His signature creepy smile etched itself on his lips.

"We're going on a rescue mission."

✰