𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪

Tomura smirked as he walked with Y/n hand in hand

Tomura smirked as he walked with Y/n hand in hand. She carried a few shopping bags as did he. The two of them turned into a dark alleyway I had convictions and ideals from the beginning, Hero Killer... Nothing has changed. The only difference is that everything I do from now on leads to a world without All Might. A world that has been exposed to wrong doings and so called 'heroes' And from now on I'll call that my conviction.

The words of the Hero Killer repeated in his head, Stain's infamous lines.

'The only one that I will let kill me is a true hero... All Might!'

His inner monologue continued, Everything is because of All Might! His smile was crude and wide.

While he had an inner revelation, Y/n was a bit dazed. She bit her lip. She couldn't place faces to her memories. It was like she was in a constant loop, unable to see the truth. Where did she come from? How did she meet Tomura? How did he find her?

She glanced at him, simply confused. He noticed her and smiled pecking her cheek, "Are you... okay player two? You look a bit out of the zone." He stopped laying his hand on her cheek. She leaned into his palm before rushing into his arms. He looked surprised but hugged her back gently rubbing her back.

She decided to speak out, even if he didn't understand her, "I'll love you. I'll love you even if I can't. I would never do anything against you... "

///

Izuku Midoriya sat quietly and unnaturally still in the police station. He felt so empty, so confused. He closed his eyes taking in a shaky breath. He just saw her, he knew it. He knew it was her.

The mall was temporarily closed after Uraraka reported the incident. The police did a full search on the building and surrounding streets, but nothing was found. Shop owners claimed they didn't see them.

Midoriya was taken back to the police station to be questioned. The detective Tsukauchi interviewed Midoriya in the station sorting through different files and reports. He answered everything that he could, from what they talked about to what the villains wore. But one thing he didn't talk about yet was her, he mentioned that she was there at the crime and what she said but the boy never stated his theory.

Tsukauchi scratched his head with the pen,"From what I'm hearing, they're not a monolithic organisation," He continued placing his papers on the table, "And it seems that their hatred towards All Might hasn't changed a bit. But anyways, thank you for the report Midoriya."

The boy looked up broken from his train of thought, "Um sure, I... I just wish there was some way I could've detained him." He felt disappointed and he let himself down.

The detective leaned forward, "Don't worry, you did fine. Most people would have lost their cool in this type of situation, with not only one but two villains threatening you? That was very brave of you right there, Midoriya." He smiled at him.