ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕣

All Might gazed down upon the protesters and news reporters

All Might gazed down upon the protesters and news reporters. It was the day after the successful attack on the Beast's Forest. Katsuki Bakugou was taken away by the Vanguard action squad and the majority of the students on the trip were injured or unconscious still.

"We can't escape it. The fact that they want to wipe us heroes out," Snipe spoke up, his arms crossed. The other heroes sighed, they knew it was coming, "They took the time in which we were most vulnerable and used it against us! And on top of that, they have one of our students with them!"

"The paparazzi and news reporters won't let any of us go. The reputation of the school is at risk," Midnight said.

"I understand that, but we have much more important things to worry about that regard the reputation of the school. Perhaps Katuki joined the league, what will happen to the name of the school then?" Nedzu looked at the Pro heroes around them, " And how did the League of Villains come to know that we would be doing a summer camp with the wild wild pussycats? I believe that we might have a traitor in our midst, someone giving out our information. "

The heroes at the conference tables gasped in shock. They began to mutter to one another when All Might's phone rang, "Excuse me for a moment," All Might walked out of the room picking up the call, "Tsukauchi? Was there something you needed me for?"

He heard a hum on the other side of the phone,"I have some good news, we managed to track down the hideout of the League of Villains." Toshinori's eyes widened, his mouth agape, "With the help of one of your students, Momo Yaoyorozu and a student from class 1-B,"All Might smiled at the fact one of his students was the reason of their new discovery,"He planted a tracker on Nomu that Yaoyorozu created, it led us to their hideout. I plan to run a rescue operation to get Katsuki. I need you to assist in the operation, please." His breath hitched. This operation, there was something obviously suspicious.

He exhaled a shaky breath, his face hard and serious,"I'll do it."

///

Midoriya felt like dying. His eyes were filled with tears, his classmates were all dreary looking as they stood around his hospital bed, "I couldn't save them..." He whimpered. His vision was blurred, his arms bound with casts stopped him from wiping his eyes, "I-I couldn't do anything, I couldn't do it." He sobbed, Midoriya's teeth ground against each other as he repressed a scream of pain.

His classmates looked sullen, their faces showed how disappointed they were in themselves. But all of a sudden, a bright red head stood out of the crowd, "Don't give up guys! We can still save Bakugou!" The rest of 1-A turned to the energetic boy, "Yesterday, Me and Todoroki overheard All Might and that detective, Tsukauchi and Yaoyorozu talking about the attack! Momo got a tracker and planted it on the Nomu... and I..." He trailed off.

Iida looked at him, lips parted, "What are you trying to say?" Then something clicked in his head, "Do you really want to ask her to make a GPS device that helps us find the Nomu that attacked the summer camp? The Pro heroes are already working on it, we don't need to push anything."