𝔸𝕓𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕

Toga was pinned down to the dirt floor  due to Uraraka's martial art skills trapping her

Toga was pinned down to the dirt floor due to Uraraka's martial art skills trapping her. Toga just giggled, "Hahaha~, you seem like you're in love with someone, Ochacco-chan! Why don't you tell me all about it? It'll be fun! Come on, just tell me!" Uraraka's eyes widened her blush evident on her cheeks. Needle in hand, she took this chance to pierce the girl sitting on top of her.

Uraraka gasped not being able to pull out the needle when pinning down the villain, "What the!? What are you doing?"

She just smiled eyes filled with pleasure, "Suck, suck, suck!" A group of UA student's burst through the dense trees, looking around they spot the two girls.

"Uraraka-san!" Midoriya called out, Uraraka turned her head her gaze leaving the villain's. She took this chance to shove the younger girl off of her and spirited away, retracting the needles that Y/n gave her. She took one last look back spotting a battered up bruised Midoriya. Hearts filled her eyes as she spotted him, he was so... perfect. His dark green hair and emerald eyes. She had seen that same green hair... somewhere. And with that she took off.

"We need to go after her!" The brown haired girl was going to follow her but Tsuyu stopped her.

"We can't go after her, not without knowing her quirk, kero."

"Are you guys ok?" Todoroki asked, panting heavily, he looked to the girls who were bleeding in various places.

Tsuyu croaked in response, "I think we're ok, ribbit. But that girl was insane, she took some of Ochacco-chan's blood, kero." Midoriya nodded and turned to Uraraka who seemed a bit pale.

"Uh, guys? Where's Bakugou and Tokoyami," Shoji called out, looking at the trail behind them. Their faces became filled with worry and dread, they lost them. The two main targets were just gone.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled to the path behind them, Todoroki put a hand on his shoulder.

He spoke up in a whisper, "We have to be quiet, we might attract some unwanted attention."

"Indeed you might..."

///

Toga met up with the rest of the team, a tired Y/n stood with them waiting for the Mr Compress. Y/n sighed in relief, another team member made it back safe, now it was just the magician himself.

"Toga, did you get the blood from 3 people?" She shook her head still smiling.

"Nope! Just 1," Twice jumped up from behind her.

"One?! Only one?! You should be ashamed of yourself! You were meant to get three people!" She just giggled dreamily, mind wandering back to Midoriya.

"Nevermind that! I met two new friends! And there was this boy! He was so~ cute! And strong from what it looks like! Ah!~" She continued her giggling spree, Y/n just sighed. All she did was pray Compress managed to get the kids.