ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕥

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴏɴ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘɪʟᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴏɴ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘɪʟᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ~ ᴀʟꜱᴏ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ 19ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ! ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ 20ᴋ!! <3 ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! <3 

The man in a suit had a mask on. A mask that Y/n found scary. There was a light blue haired teen behind him who was scowling at her and had a video game console in his hand, "Are you my family? Sorry I can't remember anything..." She put her hands to the side surveying the space she was in.

It was a rather drab looking bar, an underground one at that, "We," the man hesitated for a second but continued speaking, "are your family. From now on that is."

"From now on?" She repeated, confused. She got up from the couch she was previously sleeping on toppling over only to be caught by this man.

"Careful young one, you've been asleep for three days," Her mouth opened and closed.

"I'm sorry but who am I? And who are you?" The blue haired boy, whom she didn't know the name of, scoffed and walked to one of the barstools.

"Take a seat first," She sat down putting her hands in her lap. The man sat next to her, "Your name is Y/n. Y/n Midoriya, we found you on the streets alone and unconscious and took you in."

"W-What about my parents?" The throbbing in the back of her head became stronger so she tried to ease it by rubbing her temple, "Where are they?" The man sighed.

"I'm afraid they left you," Her eyes grew wide, and her body began to tremble, "They left you to die on that sidewalk," Her hand was cupped over her mouth in a vain attempt to stop ugly sobs that wracked her body.

"L-L-Left me?"

The man, who's eyes she couldn't see nodded, "You can stay here with us, We can take care of you."

"Y/n Midoriya... is that really my name," He nodded, placing a hand on her back rubbing it softly. Her unoccupied hand clenched, "I'll keep it then... I'll keep that name close to my heart and won't let go...."

The man nodded,"Good...Tomura over there can take care of you while I'm busy doing work. He's my son," The male teen in the room snapped his attention towards the man in the suit.

"No I'm not, I'm not taking care of some sick girl." He stood up, shoving the console in his hoodie pocket.

"Tomura you are"

"I said I'm not! I'm not gonna take care of some street rat-"

"Tomura," The teen stopped the futile argument and sat back down with a scowl on his face. The man turned back to Y/n who was lightly sniffling, "Don't worry, you'll get used to him."

///

The team arrived at a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. The sky was darkening and the stars began to slowly shine brighter. The whole ride, Tomura wouldn't let go of y/n, nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck. The smell of musk and smoke filled her nostrils as she sleepily clung to Tomura's black trench coat shifting in his lap.

The van came to a stop making the members lurch forwards slightly, the door was opened by none other than Spinner who was driving, "How's she doin' boss?" Tomura gazed up at the lizard man and then back at Y/n.

"Fine, she just needs rest," Toga crawled up to them poking Y/n's cheek then giggling as the soft skin touched her finger. Her blue haired husband swatted Toga's hand away making her frown.

"She's so cute when she's sleeping~ A feisty villain but an absolute sweetheart," Toga jumped out of the van, school shoes crunching against the gravel.

Dabi gave a two finger salute,"See ya later boss," Tomura nodded as Dabi slunk out of the car noiselessly.

"Do tell her Miss. Shigaraki we look forward to seeing her again," He tipped his hat and left. His phone made a pinging noise alerting Tomura.

He picked the phone up, putting it to his ear, "Twice, what is it?"

"HEYA BOSS! Was the rescue mission successful?"

The blue haired male sighed, "Yeah, tell me, what is it? I need to get home... "

The heard shuffling and then he spoke up, "YEAH- I got someone for you. A RECRUIT!" He moved the phone away from his ear and quietly spoke into it. Y/n stirred but didn't wake up

"Tell me about this later Twice."

"Sure thing- OKIE DOKIE BOSS," The phone hung up and Spinner knocked softly on the metal door. He turned to the lizard man.

///

When Y/n woke up she didn't expect to be in a luxurious hotel like room. The soft blankets and marshmallow-like pillow and mattress made her want to lie back down and sleep for another year. But curiosity got the best of her and she got up. Her green hair stuck up in various directions and her muscles made popping noises as she stretched. The golden lighting temporarily blinded her, making y/n rub her eyes.

She took in her surroundings, the velvety gold curtains were drawn to a close blocking her view of the outside. The room had two bedside tables, a huge bed, a study table and a TV. The room (excluding the TV and lamps) looked like it came straight out of the victorian era with light beige wallpaper and gold accents. Y/n walked to one of the two doors, and slowly twisted the shiny gold knob.

She pulled it open and stepped into the next room. This one seemed like a living room with two couches and a table in the middle. The aesthetic of the room same to the last one she was in. She stepped onto the wooden  floor and heard a door swing open, "Y/n? You're up?" Tomura stepped into her view from another door. He was holding his phone and wore his black hoodie as usual. His ruby eyes looked at her as if still realising that his plan had actually worked, "You're awake,"He took a step forward then rushed to her, hugging her figure. 

She smiled, hugging him back, "I'm back and your hair has gotten longer too, you look different," She picked up a strand of his light blue locks and rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger, laughing. Her face became pensive as she stared into his ruby eyes,"I missed you..." She pulled him back into a hug, she tried to suppress it but thick tears dribbled down her cheek onto his black attire.

"I missed you, my player two"

✰