𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕤

The blonde blasted off of the ground with a large explosion flinging him into the air

The blonde blasted off of the ground with a large explosion flinging him into the air. The sight was beautiful, Y/n stared in awe at the sight. Her mouth agape. The blonde caught the red heads' hand in the distance.

All for One was the first to react, he reached out to use his quirk but All Might intercepted it shoving him back a few meters, "Quick guys I can get you to them!" Compress shouted, Spinner and him rushed to Magne, "Magne! Please use your quirk, you can fling us towards them no?"

Magne caught the drift and used her quirk to send Compress sky high, "No! I'm not letting y-you get to them!" they saw Mount Lady, a new hero grow to her 15 meter height towering above them, "Titan... Cliff!" Compress's body smacked her right in the forehead sending her toppling to the ground, "Go... You stupid kids!" The ground shook like a small earthquake at the commotion

"We can still do it! Come on!" But just as Magne was about to send Spinner, the both were knocked out by Gran Torino. Y/n mouth was agape, her eye twitched.

Tomura stood in front of her defensively, "It seems that a trump card has been played. Tomura you need to go with the rest of the League, me and Y/n will handle things." She nodded stepping up from behind. Tomura's eye wavered.

"I-I can't let you go... Y-Y/n please. Just come with us!" he pulled back, eyes dripping with tears. She smiled sadly at him, then kissed him. Their hot tears mixed together, "No no no... I can't lose you, " Tomura mumbled into her lips.

"Go, please. I'll be fine, I'll be ok..." She pulled away, wiping her eyes with her sleeve. Her eyes, those e/c eyes comforted him. They made him feel safe.

"I'll survive."

She walked forward with a straight face pulling her gun out of her belt. All for One used his force activation on Magne's uncouncious body, Toga was surrounded by a pink aura, "Huh?! Wait! They're all going to slam into me!" the other league members being male were instantly drawn in, "Careful! Careful! Wah!~" She was thrown into Kurogiri's portal with the rest of them. Magne's body was picked up by master and thrown into the purple portal

Y/n looked at the ground, a single tear slipping from her eyes. Her Master put a hand on her back.

Tomura tried to claw his way away from the portal, "Master! Y/n, I can't leave you! I can't please! Let me fight with you! Please!" Tomura sobbed, the force was too strong slowly drawing him back, "MASTER! Y/N! "

Y/n turned to him smiling. Her green hair whipped around in the wind, sticking to her tear stained face. But behind those tears she gave him a closed eyes smile, she mouthed 2 words before the portal closed around Tomura.

Y/n stood next to All for One whilst Gran Torino stood next to the symbol of peace. She glowered at them, eyes dark and threatening, "Y/n take care of the old man,"