𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕡𝕚𝕟

Y/n stepped out of the portal, overlooking the camp beneath her

Y/n stepped out of the portal, overlooking the camp beneath her. The other league members came out of the indigo gate, "Put your masks on if you haven't already," She quickly jumped into the air landing on a platform, Kurogiri appeared before her," Kurogiri, place these on the edge of the campus." She handed him the newly improved signal blocker. She modified them. After the first raid.

"Of course," In an instant, the edges of the camp were marked. A white translucent forcefield started to crawl up till it reached sky high. This was her one chance of redemption. Her one chance at revenge.

She spoke up, loud enough so her team could hear her, "This is a warning signal, remember that. We're only here to take what we need and assert our power," a smirk played itself onto her lips, "For our future, the heroes need to die!" They cheered behind her, Kurogiri came back appearing by her side.

"Haha!~ Let's get their blood! Let's get their dignity!~" She laughed, Dabi gazed down at the camp solemnly. Mustard pulled out a revolver as Moonfish squirmed in his black straitjacket.

She checked her master device that controlled the forcefield, it was a band around her wrist with a hologram of all the stats she needed to secure the forcefield, "Go to your positions, I'm assuming you all remember the signal. Set by yours truly," They nodded, "Perfect.  Kurogiri, take them where they need to be."

"I wish you the best of luck, young Y/n," She smiled warmly at him. He opened up individual portals warping them to different spaces around the camp. Y/n tapped the microphone device attached to her ear, walking up a ramp made of the same forcefield like 'material'. She stepped up higher till she could see everything within the forcefield.

You've got this, you will succeed, she clutched her wedding ring that was on a chain under her attire. She breathed out, "Students of the hero course and all Pro heroes, The Beast's Forest is now under the ascendancy of the Vanguard action squad! We request that you hand over Tokoyami Fumikage and Katsuki Bakugou. Failure to comply will result in total annihilation!" In seconds, a blue flame began to spread through the forest and on the other side, purple poisonous gas was quickly filling the air, "Let the hunt begin!" She switched off the speaker and switched to an intercom that was connected to Kurogiri, "Release the Nomu."

She strapped on a f/c gas mask. She breathed in and began to skip across the night sky. All by herself...

///

Shoto carried a fellow UA student on his back, Bakugou behind him, "Oi! Icy-hot, stop walking in front of me!" The blonde hissed. The icy male rolled his eyes.

Todoroki sighed in annoyance, "You heard that announcement Mandalay made... we need to get back to the camp. On top of that, they're after you. You should be way more careful than I am." Todoroki shrugged the boy on his back further up so he didn't fall. Bakugo grunted.

The hot and cold boy came to a stop, "Hey! What are y-" Bakugou stopped looking straight ahead, before they stood the A rank Villain Moonfish and number 2 female villain stood before them. A severed arm on the floor. Their blood went cold, eyes widening.

"Oh my? What's this? Moonfish, go after Fumikage. I'll take care of this," He chattered his teeth together nodding and left. He used his blade like teeth to lift him off of the ground into the opposite direction, "Well it seems that it's just us! How deligh-'' A spears of ice came straight at her, blocking her path to the hot headed boy. She shifted her weight to the side dodging the spears by centimeters. Her eyes glowed gold through the white fabric.

"Bakugo, run!" The blonde just grinned and sprinted straight toward the female. His arm pulled back popping with small explosions.

"Oi you damn Christmas tree! I'm gonna kill you!" He jumped above her preparing his attack and firing it straight at her. When the smoke cleared, he thought he killed her. But Y/n was standing right next to him.

"You really are quite powerful," she licked her lips, slamming him into a tree just by kicking him.

"Bakugou you dumbass! I told you to run!" Todoroki created a huge wall of ice, its spikes almost pricking Y/n. She swiftly jumped back and into the air looking down upon them.

'Student's of class 1-A and B! I'm giving you the permission to engage in combat. If there aren't any villains in your area, help us find Katsuki Bakugou, Tokoyami Fumikage and Izuku Midoriya! They're the villains primary target, the three of you try to avoid any combat. Please everyone, stay safe,' Mandalay's voice rang through their heads. Todoroki grit his teeth in frustration.

"You, Todoroki-kun, are worth my time!" She pulled out two whips, they blazed a fiery red but soon became a dark blue. The blue fire blazed lighting her face up, "Guess I'll have to take you too!" With that, both whips slammed into the ice breaking it, "My special move, Devil's tongue..." She whipped the whips in the shape of an 'X', it cracked the whole wall casing it to shatter under the impact. Todoroki sent up to more walls.

However the walls began to shatter and melt, she kept slamming the whips into the ice, in which Todoroki replied too by creating higher stronger walls. He exhaled a frosty breath, by this time Bakugou got up and sprinted towards her again.

"Hey! I'm not done with you! You bit-" She cut him off by shooting him in the shoulder making him fall back.

"Bakugou!" Todoroki yelled, he ran to his blonde rival quickly defending them with another screen of ice. His attacks made him slow down due to the now freezing temperature.

"You can't stop me, honey!~ " She sang whipping the wall of ice with her weapon. Todoroki looked around, there had to be a way out. He froze Bakugou's shoulder to numb the pain and helped him stand up

"Dammit, that villain is crazy," He coughed, tugging the boy on his shoulders, "We need to find a way out."

"Tch, she's probably their leader. The kingpin, so Imma take her down!"

Suddenly, and out of nowhere Midoriya came running in with Shoji carrying him with his various limbs, "Todoroki kun! Kacchan! We need some light in here, and now would be great!" Right behind them was a very angry Dark shadow. Its eyes glowed a vibrant red as it stormed closer to Y/n and the students. It held a rather limp looking Moonfish in its claws, but Y/n just clicked her tongue.

"What a hassle," She jumped towards the creature her fiery whips making it wince. She lashed out on it making Dark Shadow cry out. Y/n laughed hysterically savouring the moment. Dark shadow roared louder producing another appendage that was banging into nearby objects and sent her flying somewhere in the forest.

"Come on! We need to get Tokoyami back and go!"

✰