2~Final Exam to Pass the Academy

"Yue!" Hearing my name from behind I slow down as Naruto runs up beside me and slows down to match my pace.

"Good morning Naruto." I greet. I don't miss the small blush that appears on his face. He still has a crush on me?

"Goo-good morning Yue." He stutters back causing me to chuckle at his behavior. It's odd how sometimes he can be shy in front of me which is opposite of his personality. He is loud, hardly thinks before taking action and a total class clown. 

"Final exams are today are you ready?" My question causes Naruto to let out a long sigh which is a clear indication that he is not. "I'll take that as you're not ready, but I know you can do it." I stop walking and grab Naruto by the hand so he can stop as well. Now standing in front of Naruto. I place my hands on the shorter boys shoulder causing his blush to redden.

"You are Naruto Uzumaki! I know you can do it and you better believe it." I ruffle his hair a little. The small action made my breath hitch. It's weird as I had ruffled his hair many times in the past. Quickly redrawing my hand I run of to get to class and away from Naruto.

"Wait for me Yue."
~

~3RD~

"We will now start the final exam. When your name is called, proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on... The Clone Jutsu." Irka says from the front of the class.

"Good luck Sakura, not that you will need. You're the best." Yue says with admiration in her eyes. Though all the girls fawned over Sasuke for his prodigy skills, Yue found Sakura to be even more amazing as she doesn't come from a family of ninja but she is at the top of the class. Yue felt as if she had learned a lot studying with Sakura.

"Oh thanks. I know you will do great as well." The two friends continued their compliments until Sakura was called to the exam room first.

"Yue." Naruto calls for his crush. Yue turns her head to look at Naruto as he stands right beside her.

"Oh hey Naruto. Shouldn't you practice?" What! So she thinks I'm a failure as well. Naruto thinks.

"I don't need to. I have you as my good luck charm." Yue nearly falls out of her chair hearing Naruto say that. He face reddens either out of embarrassment or for Naruto calling her his charm.

"Oh, no I said that out loud!" Naruto yells, if he didn't have the whole class attention then he does now.

"Oh why did you have to say that." 

"Yue Noya." Hearing her name Yue quickly bolted out of the room without looking at Naruto.

"Okay Yue Noya, Clone Jutus will determine if you pass or fail. Anytime you're ready you can perform the Jitsu."

Putting her figures together Yue performs the Clone Jutus and competes it by making two successful clones of herself.

"You pass." Her instructor Iruka says causing a wide grin to pass on her face. I can't believe it! I Yue noya passed.

~

~YUE~

"We did it Sakura!"

"We did it Yue!" Sakuara and I say at the same time as we jump up and down overjoyed. "Congratulations girls." My mother says with a slight smile.

"Thank you Enko." Sakura smiles. "My parents are waiting at home. I'll see you later."

"Bye!" I yell after Sakura. "Hey, mom. Can we have pancakes?"

"Yes. I guess you can skip training today." Before I can celebrate in not training my mother had to go and ruin it. "But you will need extra training then."

"Awww mom." I sulk. Leaving the front of the academy i notice Naruto all by himself, and he didn't... oh no he didn't pass. "Mom I will be right back." Taking her hand I point in the direction across from the street where Naruto is.

"I'll be right over there."

"Okay." After hearing her answer back I run over to Naruto and place the head band behind my back. Dispute his crazy antics that I had to put up with this week he is still my friend.

"Naruto." He looks up from the ground at me.

"Hey Yue. I already know you passed, you don have to hide it." He points to the headband behind my back with a small smile.

"okay. Naruto?" Even though he failed he wanted to smile to congratulate me. He is more than some goofy kid. Walking behind him I gently pushed his back so he would go foreword on the swing.

This was something we always did. I had became friends with Naruto at the start of the academy. He would always be alone as some of the kids didn't get close to him. He looked so sad and lonely as he sat on the swing that I was reminded of how lonely he could be at times. He had no family or friends really, just people he would hang or talk to sometimes. I still remembered the big grin on his face when I called him a friend. 

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to come home with me?" His smile brighten at my offer. There wasn't a lot of times when I could invite friends over as my entire day was filled with studying or training.

"There, you see him?"

"It's that boy. I heard he's the only one who failed." My head snaps over to the academy hearing those two girls gossip making me stop pushing Naruto. I knew they are talking about Naruto and they are bring loud about it.

"Hmph! Well it serves him right."

"Just imagine what would happen if he became a Ninja. I mean, he's the boy who..." Hearing the two girls Naruto pulls his goggles down to cover his face as his mood changes.

"Those girls. Don't listen to them." My face hardens with a glare as I clench my hands by my side. I start to walk towards to give them a piece of my mind, but Naruto grabs onto my hand stopping me.

"Yue forget it." My face softens and my free hand unclenches.

"Huh? But they were..."

"I'll just sit here for a while. You should go home you know?"

"okay." I stay for a second to see if he will change his mind but he doesn't as he looks down at the ground, slowly swinging himself. "See you around Naruto."

After about a week of thinking. I decided to make a Naruto story. I don't see a lot of newer ones or with Naruto as the love interest. Yue does have Ice style which I have mentioned and that you will learn more about later. Her mother Enko is blind and has long lost the ability to create Charka. Also sorry for the cover I know it shows the female with red hair but Yue has black hair. Tell me what you guys think.