15~ Rock Lee

~YUE~

We had made it to the exams and only had to see through a cheap illusion to get here. "Hey, you with the attitude. Hold on!" I let out a frustrated sigh hearing the voice belonging to the guy in the green jumpsuit. I really don't want to be delayed any further. None the less the four of us turn around.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asks with his hands in his pockets he always sounded irritated and he talked so reckless making him come off so rude and snobbish. Which he is, but I guess that is how some people like to be seen when you aren't interested in making friends or fitting in.

I for one could not blame him as I too want to make it to the exams, but bowl cut hair is stopping us.

"I want to fight, right here and right now." My eyes had widened in surprise at the unexpected request. Before Sasuke could answer I jump in to answer.

"No way! If you want to fight, fight at the chunin exams." The two ignore me as Sasuke brushes past my shoulder and looks over his shoulder at me before looking at bowl cut hair. Shooting a glare at his back I cross my arms angered at the fact that they are both going to ignore me and fight.

"You want to fight me here and now, huh?"

"Yes." Bowl hair confirms as he jumps down from the balcony and lands on the wooden floor in front of us. "My name is Rock Lee and I challenge you Sasuke Uchiha. "

"So, you heard of me?" This guy [sasuke] better not be smirking.

"Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if it is true. I figure you will be a good test for me." The fight seems to be inevitable as Rock Lee seems determined to fight Sasuke. "And also..." Rock Lee glances over at Sakura causing her to become tense as she shivers while Rock Lee blushes. I wanted to laugh so bad but kept my composure. This kind of reminds me of how Sakura chases after Sasuke.

"Oh, Sakura I love you!" While Sakura screams, I can't help but laugh. I bring my hands to my mouth to muffle the sounds. "You are an angel sent from heaven." So, caught up my laughing I almost miss Sakura's extreme dodging of Rock Lee's flying kisses. I fail to keep balance as I end up falling back into Naruto who has to hold me under the arms to keep me from falling on the ground. In the end Sakura bends backwards hitting her head on the ground to dodge the last one.

"What are you laughing for?" Sakura says to me grumpily. I finally straighten myself up from all that laughing.

"I don't think I've laughed like that in... wait I don't think I've ever laughed like that." I turn to face Naruto remembering he was the one to catch me from laughing. "Oh, and thanks Naruto."

"Anything for you Yue." Sakura nudges my shoulder pointing to the dreamy/heart eye look Naruto was giving me causing a blush to appear on my face.

"You wanna know more about my clan then I'll teach you the hard way."

"Bring it!" Why do they have to fight?

"Hold it!" Naruto interrupts causing all of us to turn and look at him. Not you too Naruto. "I get him first. This weirdo is mine."

"Naruto." Sakura and I both say through clenched teeth.

"What? I'll take this guy in 2 minutes and have him begging for mercy." Naruto brags. I know he is tired of being overlooked and being pushed down in favor of Sasuke, but the truth is no matter what he thinks being overconfident was a downfall.

"No thank you. Right now, the only one I want to fight is Uchiha." Rock Lee declines Naruto which only makes him more determined to take on bowl hair.

Naruto rushes in making the first move. This move didn't work against Kakashi and I doubt it would work now. His only real goal was to rush in leaving him open to an attack. As expected bowl cut pecks Naruto's hand with his hand causing him to lose his balance a little, but Naruto recovers and goes for a kick, but bowl cut blocks that to send Naruto spinning across the floor and into the wall. I blink a few times as I couldn't believe it.

"Naruto." It finally registers that Naruto was sent into a wall all in a second. "Naruto!" My feet seem to work before I know what I am thinking. My feet lead me right to Naruto who slides down the wall and onto the ground.

As Sasuke and Rock Lee fight I am stunned again as Rock Lee easily beats Sasuke. Just as the bandages around Rock Lee beings to unwrap from his arm a pinwheel is thrown through the air pinning it to the wheel.

"All right that's enough! Lee." Sakura runs to catch Sasuke before he falls to the floor as Rock Lee kneels in front of the talking turtle. A talking turtle?

"What happened?" During the fight I was so shocked by the turn out that I had somewhat forgotten about Naruto. "Naruto you're all right. But to put it simply, Sasuke...got his ass kicked." I let out a long sigh. I hope this doesn't damage his spirit for the exams. I told him not to fight.

"But you see the talking turtle to, right?" I nod my head in answer to Naruto. "Yep. I see the talking turtle and he is talking back to the talking turtle."

"Hey you guys!" Naruto yells as he runs over to Sasuke and Sakura with me following behind.

"Turtles can be a Sensei!" I almost trip over my feet at what comes out of Naruto's mouth.

"A turtle for a sensei!" Sakura yells. In a poof of smoke, a guy wearing the same green jumpsuit appears on top of the turtle doing a weird pose. "This is so weird." I mumble.