19~ Snap Out Of It Sasuke!

Yue pov.

I had never seen Sasuke willing to quit so easily. I remember when we were younger during the beginning of our academy days, he was always eager to improve his skills and show his father that he too was a prodigy just like his older brother. He would practice late into the night. From sunup to sundown I would watch as he trained to get better. Sometimes I would train along with him to practice my ice style after Sasuke would scold me for not being serious about my training.

Seeing Sasuke willing to hand over our scroll so easily made me question if he really is the real Sasuke. "Sasuke are you crazy or what?"

"shut up and stay out of it!" Sasuke yells back at Naruto.

"we can't Sasuke. Are you willing to sacrifice everything we have done to get here? Just because you're frighten, I won't let you." I counter. This isn't the Sasuke I know, that we all know.

"He is very wise and sensible." The snake lady says referring to Sasuke whom throws the scroll over to snake lady, but Naruto grabs it before it lands in her hand and lands on the tree branch beside Sasuke.

"stop playing the damn hero!" Sasuke screams. "Stay out of it and leave it to me." unexpectedly Naruto punches Sasuke right in the face. The force of the punch causes Sasuke to go flying back. Both Sakura and I stand stunned as Sasuke lands on his feet on the nearest tree branch.

Something has happened to Sasuke. He was always on guard, how could he just willing give the scroll over. "You stupid fool you don't know what you're doing."

"How do we know who you say you are. I might not know the password."

"What do you mean? Don't be so stupid." I tag on Sakura to pull her back to me and shake my head when she looks at me. I didn't want her to interfere. It wasn't a boys will be boys thing, but Naruto had something to say. I agreed with Naruto that this isn't the Sasuke we know, and Sakura knows too.

"you may look just like him and sound like him but no way are you the Sasuke I know. When did Sasuke become a coward? You keep saying I don't understand, but I do. You choked that's what it is."

The creepy woman agrees with Naruto, "Sad, but true. It doesn't matter." She rolls up the sleeve on her arm showing a seal. "as far as the scroll goes, I can just kill you and take it." She bites her thumb and smears it down her arm. Naruto who is closer jumps into action with Sasuke yelling for him not too.

"Summoning jutus." The creepy woman summons another one of her big snakes which takes an aim at Naruto. Quickly going to help I shot ice needles at it, but it still seems to be targeting Naruto.

"So cute but stay out of it." The creepy woman sends her own needle right back at me, but she was too fast for me as the needle embedded itself right into my shoulder. I scream in pain as my arm seemed to be on fire. "Yue, Naruto!" I had lost footing and fell down off the tree branch. I wasn't able to find footing as the pain became overbearing.

"Yue!" I felt something tug on the back of my shirt. I wasn't falling anymore. Looking up it was Sasuke who saved me. "Sasuke?" I groan in pain due to the burning in my right shoulder down to my arm. Sasuke helps be back onto the tree. I slump down onto the branch as I pull the needle the out. With the pain still there, I knew it wasn't my top priority or something that should hold me back.

My head snaps towards the direction of branches breaking. Naruto? He was breaking every branch in sight to get to the snake. He didn't have an aim; he is out of control. But I haven't seen him so determined and serious. But the creepy woman blows a fire jutus at Naruto causing him to land on a branch below us.

"Naruto." I struggle through the pain to stand up to see the snake woman heading towards Sasuke. Pushing through the pain I place myself in front of him and pull a kunai out. It was reckless, but Sasuke wasn't moving and I had to do something. Naruto has the same idea as he also leaps in front of me and Sasuke with two kunai's in the snake to stop it from harming us.

"You aren't hurt, are you," my breath hitches seeing Naruto's eyes. They weren't blue, but they were animalistic with a fiery color to them. "scaredy cat?" Those fiery animalistic eyes looked past me and looked into Sasuke's. A tongue wraps around Naruto pulling him up and towards her.

Forming an ice needle, I place it where I had taken out the other needle, hoping to numb the fire in my shoulder. "Sasuke hurry help Naruto!" Hearing Sakura's plead to help Naruto; I could still see the scared Sasuke. The creepy woman takes the scroll from Naruto's bag and tossed him aside. Quick to think, Sakura throws a Kunai at Naruto, nailing him to a tree by his jacket.

"Sasuke you have to snap out of it." The ice needle I had used to get rid of the pain was slowly working, but not enough for me to help Naruto.

"You can say what you want about Naruto, but at least he is doing something and he isn't a coward." Sakura seems to have awoken Sasuke.

"No!" His eyes. The sharingan.