14~Watch Out

1K readers! Thank you guys for waiting this long for an update. This is just a little scene from ep21. 

"Ow!" Yue falls back on her behind as she is unexpectedly got off guard and pushed backwards

"Ow!" Yue falls back on her behind as she is unexpectedly got off guard and pushed backwards. "What's the big idea! You just can't hit me." Yue scoffs at the strange man challenging her. "What you can't talk? You know you should apologize."

Unknowing to Yue the masked man is Iruka her teacher from the academy. "Fine don't say sorry." Annoyed at the creepy masked person, Yue walks off around him as she has better things to worry about with the Chunin exams coming up. Kakashi had recommended the whole team for them. She could feel the pressure to do good and exceed not only for herself but her team as well. Taking a walk always made her feel better.

The creepy masked man lets out a creepy laugh as he appears in front of Yue and knocks her off her feet again. Quickly recovering from the blow Yue jumps right back up. With no moisture around her Yue is unable to do ice style jutus. Instead she would have to rely on the one wind jutus she knew and taijutsu.

Studying her opponent, the masked person didn't seem like he would be much, but she didn't want to underestimate him. Forming a hand sign for ice style, Yue planned to trick her opponent to catch him off guard. Iruka falls for the move and takes her fake distraction when Yue faked confusion when her sign didn't work.

When Iruka rushes in Yue signs again and waits until Iruka is close enough. With her left hand balled into a fist Yue jabs it out in front of her an inch away from connecting to the masked man. The sign was a wind sing that allowed her to push air out, using it with taijutsu caused Iruka be pushed back into the ground. Signing again, Yue directs her sign at the masked Iruka causing him to slide across the ground and right into a tree.

In less than a minute, Yue had taken down her former masked teacher.