20~ Sasuke v. Creepy Woman

Yue POV.

It was one of those moments when just as you thought you were winning, the enemy tricks you. When Sasuke battled that creepy woman Sakura and I were filled with so much excitement that Sasuke not only defeated the creepy woman, but that he wasn't willing to give into fear anymore.

Both Sakura and I run towards Sasuke. Sasuke you did it! The corners of my mouth turn upwards causing a smile to itch its way onto my face. All day has been filled with worries, anxiousness and fear that I hadn't had time to smile. Smiles had become something almost no existent since graduating form the academy and they only resulted from a success in a mission. It was more of a tried smile of joy knowing we could go home and take a nice warm bath. However, the smile drops as I feel my body not responding to the movements I wanted them to. It is as if someone else is controlling my body.

"such mastery at the sharingan and so young in age." I had thought another enemy appeared to take us while we had let our guard down, but it was that creepy woman.

"Im...pos...sible." Sasuke manages to get out as he struggles against the paralyze. Sakura and I were having too much trouble and couldn't overpower it as it took much strength our lega fell from under us causing us to be on our knees still struggling to fight against the paralyze

"You are a true Uchiha. Yes, you will do nicely." What is this creepy woman talking about? Sasuke isn't an object she can just take. The paralyze is hard to break and all this talk about Sasuke was giving me a bad feeling. In some way or form in my gut I know she is going to do something to Sasuke.

"you are defiantly like your brother and if anything, your eyes hide more ability." Trying to resist against the paralyze made my shoulder act up again. My body falls from under me and I become stuck to the branch unable to peel myself from it.

Hearing Sakura say something about a scroll made me panic. I can't see anything as I can only see the creepy woman's feet and the ground.

"What about the scroll?" with my body working against me I have to focus on what they are saying.

"Sasuke no!" hearing Sakura call out to Sasuke was making me even more worried. "what did you do to Sasuke?" my heart beating faster with each passing second cause my breathing to become unsteady. Gasping for air my body becomes under my own control again.

My breath hitches again hearing Sasuke scream and falls into Sakura's arm, I scramble over seeing my old friend like this. "Sasuke?"

"Naruto, Sasuke's hurt! I need you!" We weren't thinking about being heard and alerting others of our location. We are down 2 members and I have an injury.

"Sakura...can you get Naruto down...then we take cover okay? It's getting ...dark."

There was no time to cry and injure ourselves more. Right now, Sakura and I have to scramble on little time to find some place to hide to rebuild our team by nursing our injured teammates.

They are counting us even if they don't know it.

unedited