3~ A kiss

~3rd~

~3rd~

How am I going to be a kunoichi if I can't get ice style right? Wait I don't need to learn it, do I? I could use another style. Ever since passing the academy her family have become stricter with her training. Before she was able to run off when she didn't want to be bothered with training, but that was only because her Gran and mother had let her off. Now she had to train and running off wasn't an option.

Yue was still amerced in her thoughts when she entered her classroom that she failed to see Naruto sitting in the second row until he yelled her name.

"Huh?" Yue stared wide eyed seeing Naruto with the leaf headband on.

"Surprised to see me!?" He laughs causing a smile to appear on the young black-haired female's face. "See I told you, you could do it." Naruto's eyes follows Yue as she moves to sit right behind him. Should I sit beside her? No then she would know I like her. But she needs to know I like her.

Suddenly Naruto is pulled from his seat beside Sasuke by Sakura and lands on the floor harshly. "Good morning, Sasuke."

Yue stares helpless at Sakura and Ino then towards Saskue who doesn't respond. "Mind if I sit next to you?" Oh Sakura. Yue really didn't understand any of the girls in the village who like Sasuke. Having an interest in someone never really registered in her mind. But maybe she didn't like Sasuke romantically because she is somewhat friends with him.

Before the death of his entire clan, Yue and Sasuke had met once accidently when Yue was hiding out in the woods from her family to avoid training. Unlike her Sasuke was training.

~flashback~

"Wow you're awesome!" Yue claps as she appears from behind the tree. Sasuke spins around quickly on guard. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." Yue chuckles with her hands out in front of her to protect herself.

"What are you doing all the way out here?"

"I didn't want to train so I ran off." Yue answers.

"Why would you do that?" Yue can only shrug her shoulders. She only had one reason why she didn't want to and that's because she didn't want to.

"Hey! You are pretty good. You hit all the targets and didn't miss one." Looking at past Sasuke, Yue could see the kunai in the tree that had hit every target it was supposed to as she stared in admiration. "Wow." From then on Yue had taken her training somewhat seriously and even on occasion would train with Sasuke by also doing target practice or would just watch in silence.

~flashback over~

"Back off forehead and I'm sitting next to Sasuke" Ino grabbing onto Sakura's arm catches Yue's attention. Yue and Sakura have been friends since they were maybe in diapers. Though Sakura can stick up for herself she could always count on Yue to have her back.

Slamming her hands onto her desk for dramatic effect, Yue stands up grabbing their attention from their constant arguing over Sasuke.

"Why are you two always arguing?"

"I came in first." They both yelled at the same time.

"Who cares. Neither of you should sit beside Sasuke if you're always going to argue. Besides don't you have more important things to worry about?" Yue reminds them as it didn't matter where they sit as they would be put into teams anyway.

Both Sakura and Ino huff but go back to arguing. I guess I'll solve this. Yue sits right beside Sasuke as every girl joins in the argument of who came to class first and why they should sit beside Sasuke.

"This never fails." Yue mutters under her breath. "Why does every girl in the class like you?" Sasuke shrugs but turns his head to face the front of the class. Yue sighs feeling tiredly the endless arguments between the girls in the class of who is going to sit beside Sasuke.

Naruto finally picks himself off the floor. Seeing both Yue and Sasuke sitting together. Not you too Yue!

Hopping onto the desk, Naruto glares at Sasuke. Yue is mine!

"Naruto stop glaring at Sasuke!" Sakura yells. Naruto glances at the group of girls before turning back to glare at Sasuke who glares back.

"Naruto get down." Yue says, but Naruto doesn't listen. In a quick instant Naruto is knocked foreword by a classmate who happened to lean back in his seat.

"oh my!" Yue says as Naruto and Saskue kiss.