18~ Forest of Death

Only half the teams would pass. An anything goes battle. 120 hours to pass. Though Yue was keeping her cool, on the inside she was freaking out. They only have 120 hours or 5 days to get the second scroll and with 25 other teams they didn't know who would have a heave or earth scroll. Not to mention they have to be cautious as they wouldn't know where an enemy would be. She was so worried that she didn't care for Sakura hitting Naruto in the head for trying to pee in front of them.

"Ahh man that was a lot. I wrote my whole name." Naruto says coming back from relieving himself into nature. Both Sakura and Yue had no idea that this was not their Naruto, but an imposter he was trying to get close enough to steal the scroll. Sasuke had been quick to figure out that this was an imposture with his keen eye of detail. The imposture held didn't have a cut on his cheek while the imposture didn't and their Kunai in their left while Naruto held his in his right.

The imposture gives up and transform back into himself. "Alright you got me, so what?" The sound ninja says. "I'm still going to take your scroll so hand it over."

"If you want it we won't just hand it over, so you will have to fight us for it." Yue ready's herself into a fight stance with her teammates doing the same. They were not going to let this hidden sound ninja take the scroll or demand that they just hand it over it. Yue didn't like how he thought that he could take them on just because they are rookies.

"Which one of you has it?" The imposture runs at them. Using the small water pouch on her hip Yue dips her hand inside and throws out ice needles which he dodges. Sasuke was a second behind as he created fire balls which the sound ninja also dodged and retreated causing Sasuke and Yue to follow.

"get me out of here." Naruto yells from the ground. "I got him." Yue tells Sasuke. Jumping down from the tree Yue lands down beside a tied-up Naruto. Using her kunai, she cuts the rope.

"Thanks Yue." Naturally Naruto runs off following after Sasuke leaving Yue behind who is shocked at his speed. Following behind slowly to check her surroundings, Yue arrives seeing her teammates sitting in a semicircle. "Yue, where were you?"

"Hi Yue." Naruto waves at the black hair girl as she lands on the ground. "I was checking our surroundings." Yue sits right in front of Naruto as she answers Sasuke's question. "We can't just trust appearances. We have to come up with a way to identify each other and not let an imposture take us again." It was decided by Sasuke that it would be a Q and A. The answer was rather long and Sasuke wasn't going to repeat the answer for Naruto.

"I thought it was going to be a password not a pass speech." Naruto complains.

"I'll hold onto the scroll." Yue quickly snatches the scroll from Sasuke who doesn't argue back.

"Hey wait. Ouch!" Naruto yelps. "what was that?" Before Yue can ask Naruto what the matter was a gush of wind comes hurdling towards them. Just as quick as the wind came, they were just as quickly separated. Naruto and Yue end up being smashed into a tree. Well Naruto was as Yue just happened to have a softer landing thanks to Naruto.

"ouch!" Naruto yelps in pain. Smashing into the tree might not have hurt as much if the impact wasn't doubled by Yue being blown into him. "Naruto?" Yue's head was spinning a little, so she didn't know Naruto was behind her until a second later. "oh sorry." She apologies as she rolls off of her friend still feeling a little dizzy.

"Oh my gosh that's huge!" Yue quickly looks up seeing the huge snake. The snake quickly aims at the two. Yue manages to dodge out of the way, but trips over her feet due to dizziness. As the snake slithers behind her causing its shadow Yue does her best to get away quickly but the snakes tail strikes at the ground in front of her causing to turn and try to go around but is swept off her feet and sent flying into another tree.

"Yue!" Naruto yells seeing the girl he has grown to like more than a friend being sent into a tree. Just as quickly the overgrown snake has both teammates with its tail squeezing the two together.

"Yue come on you have to wake up. Wake up Yue!" While Naruto was struggling to get loose, Yue is still unconscious as the Snake devours them both. "Let us out of here!" Though they had been swallowed whole by the overgrown snake, they weren't goners. Naruto continued to stab at the snake recklessly not paying much attention to where his kunai was stabbing at. His kunai, however, does end up jabbing into Yue's side causing her to wake abruptly with a scream. "What was that? Aww why does it feel like something is on top of me?"

"Yue? Finally, you're awake, we got eaten by that snake that attacked us."

"What!" Yue couldn't believe what she was hearing. Being attacked by a snake as tall as 15 feet is one thing, but to be swallowed whole is something different. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I gave it a rice ball, but it wouldn't let us out."

"The nerve! Naruto what kind of plan was that. Did you really think this overgrown snake was gonna chose a ri" Quickly they start to slip down. "Oh no! Naruto!"

"Yue!" The two teammates become separated as the snake's body slowly works to break them down. Yue felt her insides being squished together as she was pushed further into the snake's body. This snake is playing with us. If Naruto really gave the snake a rice ball and it digested quickly, this snake could have easily digested us. "Naruto!" Feeling worried, Yue called out to the yellow haired ninja. When there wasn't a response back, she panicked. "Naruto!" It was too tight of a space for her to reach her Kunai. "Naruto!" Still no response. She didn't want to think the worse as tears fell from her eyes. Wiggling was no use. Her charka became distorted and unbalanced as she tried to focus to gather the moisture from inside the snake. Wanting to draw the moisture towards her to create ice needles was her plan, but with her unbalance charka the moisture turns to ice on the intestines of the snake. Yue didn't notice at first until she felt somewhat cold.

Her eyes became less blurry as she saw the small floating ice particles around her. "This, what happened?" Yue didn't know what happened to cause this frozen scene in front of her eyes. Who or what did this? However, the ice was melting. Doing her best, Yue wiggled around hopping that the ice was frail and would break. To her refile it was, and when she managed, she kicks her foot to the side she came rolling out onto the forest ground.

Yue lays motionless on the ground. She felt so faint like her charka had been drained. That snake really did a number on me, but Naruto. Just as quickly as Naruto evaded her thoughts, she heard his voice. "I'm going to be Hokage one day."

"Naruto?" Sitting up Yue sees Naruto, well multiple Naruto's. "Naruto!" Finding her strength Yue runs and hugs a clone. "Yue over here." The clones disappear leaving only the real Naruto.

"Oh sorry." Eloping the real Naruto in a hug, Yue felt like crying. They had made it out of the snake alive. "I'm glad that you didn't become snake food."

"Well I am going to become Hokage one day so I can't become part of snake crape in the woods." Yue let out a small laugh at Naruto.

"Never change Naruto. Now let's go find Sasuke and Sakura."

~

When Naruto and Yue arrived, it was Naruto who was doing the saving. He had been quick to throw his kunai's when he saw Sasuke about to be attacked by some thing. Yue had never heard Sasuke scream before and look so frightened. She couldn't blame him though the woman was creepy. She was like half woman half snake the way she was twisting her body around the tree to get to Sasuke.