Arc - 1 Chapter : 1

1. Fascinating fake money in giants (1)

When Cheng Yan came downstairs, she saw her father, half-brother, and step-mother already having breakfast at the table.

The family is harmonious, except her.

Aunt Fang pulled her chair open and set her tableware.

Cheng Yan sat down and greeted softly, "Dad, aunt, brother, good morning."

The father sitting in the main seat was well-maintained and showed the charm of a mature male. He frowned slightly: "Get up so late? Look, Your brother has no class today. He got up at six to run. Do you still remember going to school? "

Cheng Yan pursed her lips without speaking, glanced at the brother Cheng Xiangyang sitting next to him. This brother of hers is really good looking. His facial features are exquisite, the complexion is fair, a pair of peach eyes seem to smile, and the shirt is loose. It is a proper second- rich generation style.

"My sister is still young, so it's okay to let her sleep more." Cheng Xiangyang said with a smile, and he got closer to his father and blinked his peach blossoms eyes. "Dad, if you said I had passed the top ten of the grade, can you buy me a new car? "

Without waiting for Cheng Feng to answer, stepmother Jiang Wanzhi had a smile on her face:" Yangyang, so you have done it? " Cheng Xiangyang smiled and nodded.

Even Cheng Feng was happy now, exaggerating his son with concern, and several people began to discuss what kind of car to buy.

No one noticed that Cheng Yan stopped eating after taking a few bites, and went out silently with her schoolbag.

The driver who took her to school was waiting outside. Cheng Yan was finally relieved when she sat in the car.

It's tiring to stay in front of the original owner's family!

It's been more than half a year since she passed through as Cheng's second lady. She had a car accident in the real world. Her body is still in a vegetative state and she is lying in the hospital. Then she was bound by the male lead's white moonlight system. As long as she completes enough world tasks, she can recover in real world.

The task is not difficult to do, but it is also not simple to do. In summary, it is to maintain the plot of the novel. She doesn't have to follow the plot too strictly. There are only three key points that must not be changed, otherwise the task will be judged as fail.

First, she must become male lead's white moonlight.

Second, she must break up with the male lead in the way the novel writes.

Third, no matter how the romance of the hero and heroine develops, their ending must be the same as the ending of the novel.

This is the first world that Cheng Yan is experiencing. She transmigrated into the popular manga "The Stand-in Lover of Billionaire President", which is best-selling on romance list.

It is about the sweet relationship between the rich president and the eighteenth-line actress in the entertainment industry, and she is the cannon fodder white moonlight who is going to be replaced by the heroine. She only appeared a few times in the memory of the hero. The subject in the memory is, because white moonlight hooked him up when he was young, and abandoned him, so he knelt on the rainy night and begged for one night but she left without looking back.

The dog blood plot of story is that the white moonlight is not the real child of cheng family. When Mrs. Cheng gave birth in the hospital, the child was actually a young master. Cheng Feng's lover, now his wife Jiang Wanzhi, happened to be a nurse in obstetrics and gynecology. She also had a son, it was Cheng Xiangyang, she worried that main wife's son would snatch Cheng Xiangyang's property, so she stole one of the twin daughters born by others, replaced the real young master, and ruthlessly discarded the young master in the orphanage.

Quick Transmigration : Male lead's white moonlightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara