Chapter : 11

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (11)

It was after a month that Cheng Yan returned to school.

Qi Ze and she had an appointment to meet in the music classroom. She had originally wanted to refuse, but did not know if he already had a hunch, and hung up the phone before she could refuse him.

In the classroom, Cheng Yan saw Qi Ze standing at the door. He was wearing the uniform of a noble school, the buttons were neatly buttoned, the figure was slender, and the temperament was pure and abstinent, but he seemed to be thinner, and his face was a bit sharp.

He stared at her.

Cheng Yan pursed her lips and smiled gently at him: "Are you waiting for a long time?"

The air seemed to freeze for a moment. Qi Ze did not smile at her, but he took her schoolbag as usual, and suddenly hold her hand, he still clasped her fingers in a very intimate way.

Obviously, he is very familiar with holding hands. Perhaps it was because she had deserted him and felt guilty, Cheng Yan only felt that the hand she was holding was gradually numb, her heart was beating fast, and she was a little nervous.

Qi Ze glanced at her calmly, with a deep expression, and let go of her hand, saying, "Do you want to drink?"

In addition to the breakfast he brought, there was a blue insulation box on the table.

Cheng Yan: "What is it?"

"Bone soup." Qi Ze opened the lid gently, and the soup was still hot. "Grandma got up early to cook it for you." If he did it, she could find an excuse to push off.

Cheng Yan had to sit down and sip slowly, the soup was not too greasy, but she had no appetite in the morning.

Qi Ze sat beside her, looked at her side, his eyes were gloomy, and she could not discern his emotions.

Cheng Yan didn't look up, just felt that he must have some guesses about her neglect, and wondered in her heart what would she do if he asked her to explain.

"Finished drinking." Qi Ze wiped her lips with a paper towel. "You should not have had breakfast?"

Cheng Yan said "um" without looking at his eyes, and seemed to say casually: "You don't need to bring breakfast in the future."

Qi Ze looked at her with an unclear tone: "No need?"

Cheng Yan laughed like it doesn't make a difference, looking at him, her eyebrows bent, smiling softly: "What are you doing so seriously? It is time to take an exam. I worry that it will delay your review time."

Qi Ze smiled, but it looked almost like a sneer: "You wouldn't have to come to see me again in the future, so you will be more satisfied? "

Cheng Yan face also sank." You don't believe me? Well, then i have nothing to say. "

She stood up, bypassed him, and went out.

Qi Ze also stood up, stepped forward and hugged her from behind. He leaned his head closer to her ears, his voice was low, and he had a bit of forbearance: "You leave me alone, alienate me, and lose your temper, I can bear all of this, but tell me- " His breath was spraying into her ears, it was itchy and unbearable, her heart tightened.

"Why did you do this to me?" His voice was emotional, and his lips touched her soft earlobe with some secret ambiguity. "Yanyan, is your sudden cold and hot attitude is because you deliberately want to torture me?"