Chapter : 16

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (Sixteen)

"Still not going to get rid of people!" Cheng Xiangyang frowned and ordered several security guards, worried that his father would not be able to stay calm if he bumped into Qi Ze.

However, Qi Ze glanced at them coldly, his eyes were as sharp as a wolf, and those people hesitated, apparently did not forget the fierce vitality of the young man in front of them.

"I will go by myself." His voice was hoarse, with strength.

Qi Ze stood up staggeringly, his body seemed to be extremely weak, but he still barely supported by himself, and his face was as white as a piece of paper, showing the darkness of those cold eyes, as if he could not see through the light.

He just looked at her like that.

Cheng Yan was so embarrassed that he looked at her like that, but her face was still indifferent.

A moment later, he sneered which looked like a self-deprecating and ironic sneer, retracting his gaze and heading in the direction from he came.

Also at this time, the car stopped at the door, Cheng Feng got out of the car, and when he looked up, he saw the boy coming to his side.

After the rain, there was a slight mist in the night, which was refracted in the light of a street lamp like a dream.

Cheng Feng froze all over, his heart was shocked, his eyes stared at the young boy.

His fine long eyebrows, straight nose bridge, and cold thin lips all reminded him of the woman's dying face 18 years ago, beautiful, pale, frowning, like a barbed rose that faded fast.

Just when the boy was going to pass by him, he almost exhausted his whole body and grabbed other's arm. The boy looked at him with a cold, sharp look, like a knife.

Cheng Feng's strangeness and shock are stronger in his heart. How could there be two people who look the same in the world?

As he thought about it, his wrist sank suddenly, and Cheng Feng subconsciously supported the boy. He found that the boy's body was hot and his eyes were tightly closed. He should have a high fever.

He was just thinking of sending the child to the hospital to do good deeds. After all, he looked so much like his ex-wife, but he caught it with an unintentional glance.

There was a jade pendant on the boy's neck. Before he looked closely, he almost had a strong hunch. This was the one he had made for his first son.

Who knew that he got a daughter, and he was so disappointed that he didn't care where that piece of jade went.

Now, he saw this jade pendant again on an unfamiliar boy, who still looks like his ex-wife?

His heart was pounding, and a somewhat ridiculous idea came to mind.

"Dad!"

Seeing the two still bumped into each other, Cheng Xiangyang hurriedly came over, saw his father's face was weird, and thought his sister's love had been leaked, and his heart sank.

Cheng Feng ignored him, took the teenager back to the car, and let the driver drive to the hospital with a little anxiety.

Cheng Xiangyang hasn't been ignored by his father like this, he frowned, and immediately saw that it was definitely not because of his sister's love, so ... why was his father so nervous about Qi Ze?