Chapter : 25

Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (25)

    The next day, before dawn, Cheng Yan was awakened by a sound of slamming the door, showing a crazy intensity, alas, as if the whole building was shaking. 

    It should be that the sedative has passed the effect, and Qi Ze has found himself locked up. 

    Cheng Yan packed the necessary things last night and packed them in a black bag. She simply rinsed her face, tied her hair, carried the black bag on her back, opened the door, and walked out gently. 

    After passing through the door of Qi Ze's room, she heard the harsh knocking of the door, and the door was trembling. She did not know whether he smashed it with his feet or a chair. It looked a little scary. 

    She took a deep breath, afraid that Qi Ze knew that she was going to go, so she walked lighter. 

    However, as soon as she took a step, she heard someone called "Miss!", Her heart almost stopped, she saw Aunt Fang standing on the stairs, looked at her in surprise, and asked: "Where are you going so early? " 

    Cheng Yan tried to make her shut up but it was too late, and the sound of slamming the door suddenly stopped, the corridor becoming dead silent. 

    Aunt Fang didn't know anything. She thought Qi Ze was locked up only because the young master had made a mistake, so she was very worried and came to try to appease him, and then she saw the young miss come out mysteriously. 

    She smiled and looked at Cheng Yan: "Miss, as soon as you come out, the master will not be noisy, so would you please comfort him? I have work to do, so i will go down first." 

    "...… "I'm afraid her consolation will have the opposite effect? 

    Cheng Yan watched Aunt Fang's figure disappear at the stairs, she closed her eyes, exhaled, and wanted to go forward again. 

    "Yanyan ..." There was a low, hoarse voice from the boy, a bit pitiful and soft, "Are they going to drive you away? Can you help me open the door, I can explain it to them clearly." 

    He whispered. It looks very soft.

    Of course, Cheng Yan wouldn't open the door or believe him, and sighed, "Qi Ze, you won't explain, you just want me to be kicked out because you don't want me to stay in this home, but I didn't expect it, your father will care so much about you, and in order for you to stay away from me, he can even do things like illegal imprisonment. "

    Don't know if his mind was pierced. Qi Ze was silent for a while, and suddenly changed his strategy, the voice became more gentle : "Yanyan, it doesn't matter if you don't want to be with me, at least you let me out first, I can always send you off, right?" 

    Cheng Yan smiled, her voice was faint: "No, I don't want to see you, you forgot what you did to me? " 

    After that, she finally glanced at the closed door and left with her bag on. 

    After a moment of silence behind him, Qi Ze seemed to be aware of something and couldn't bear it anymore. He suddenly slammed the door vigorously, again and again, violently, roaring at her, hissing exhausted, panic: "Cheng Yan! Stand still for me, don't go! Did you hear it? "

    " Cheng Yan !!! " 

    When she walked down the stairs, she could hear Qi Ze's emotional outburst, and despite the struggle he could never open the door, and she couldn't help speeding her pace.