Chapter : 7

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (7)

One of the disadvantages of having a very poor boyfriend is that they can't date often, and he will always work more than stay with her.

Looking at the value of love stopped at ninety-five, Cheng Yan had to find ways to cultivate feelings with him.

If not because he would not take her money, she really wanted to give him a gold card and pack him to spend twenty-four hours with her every day.

A few hours after school every Friday is the time for the two to go out on a date and other than that they could not spend much time with each other.

After school that day, he waited for her at the alley as usual.

Cheng Yan walked over, holding his arm and smiling: "Let's go."

Qi Ze stood still without moving: "Yan Yan, not today."

He explained that because today is the tenth anniversary of the hot pot restaurant, it will be very busy, and he has to go to work.

Cheng Yan froze, looking at him, her face was a little bad, but not angry or lost, she suddenly remembered a very important plot.

White moonlight in the book only appeared a few times in the memories of the male lead. After the secret of her birth was revealed, she was still the daughter of Cheng family, but she didn't know how to face the ex-boyfriend who she had dumped, now turned her brother in name, so she went abroad to study, and has never returned since settling abroad.

However, the male protagonist really liked her, and after many years was still waiting for White moonlight, who didn't return for a long time, and he found the female protagonist as a substitute.

There is also a turning point in the book where the male lead completely fell in love with white moonlight, because the male lead's grandmother died due to an accident, and she was with him during his most painful, uncomfortable and most disastrous period.

Therefore, even if she hurt him, he couldn't forget her. Until the heroine with similar appearance appeared, white moonlight's figure gradually erased from the bottom of his heart.

And ... the day the grandmother died was today, the hot pot restaurant's tenth anniversary, because there were many customers, so the male lead was busy. The male lead came late from work, and when he returned, he saw his grandmother's cold body.

Cheng Yan didn't know the real cause of Grandma Qi's death. She only know it was an accident.

Seeing that she was silent, looking a little depressed, Qi Ze felt a little guilty, his lips narrowed slightly, and coaxed her with a low voice: "Yanyan, i know i am wrong, I'll be with you next time, don't be upset, em?"

He supported her shoulders, lowered his head and kissed her forehead, with a soothing taste and gentle movements.

Cheng Yan has some complex feelings in her heart. He treats her so well. Can she help him once?

Anyway ..... the death of his grandma is not a plot that must be maintained.

Cheng Yan thought, calmed down, and said, "No, you must go home today."

Qi Ze seemed to hear wrong: "Go home?"

"You ..." Cheng Yan swallowed her words back, she couldn't say that his grandma would be in trouble, and she frowned slightly, thinking about how to persuade him.