Chapter : 14

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (14)

The party of he class was late, and they were still singing loudly in the box. Cheng Yan watched that it was about ten o'clock, so she left early with Qi Ze, and at that time rain was already pouring outside.

According to the development of the plot, she must end this relationship with a high posture at the gate of her house at half past ten.

Cheng Yan bowed her head and thought about how to ask Qi Ze to take her home.

Qi Ze seemed to see through her mind, holding the umbrella open and blocking her head, and his tone seemed to bring coolness with the wet mist floating: "Let's go, I'll take you home." He paused and asked again, "Can you?"

Cheng Yan glanced at him with a little surprise, and touched his gaze, she slowly looked away and said, "OK."

Qi Ze stopped a taxi, after she reported the address, the two sat together in the back seat.

Maybe it's easy to get sleepy after taking the medicine, Qi Ze got his eyes closed, the car was dim, the silhouette of the teenager was a bit fuzzy, his breathing was light, and his quiet silhouette seemed a bit sad and lonely.

Cheng Yan didn't say a word, turned her head to look at the rapidly disappearing scene outside the window, and pursed her lips subconsciously.

-----

When they got off, the rain was even greater, the night also shed a bit cold.

Qi Ze carried her to the door with an umbrella. When the wind blew, he coughed a few more times, his face became whiter with paleness, and there was a barely supportive feeling between his eyebrows.

Cheng Yan couldn't help noticing him, and made an indifferent look.

Qi Ze was able to get the first grade in the school, and his mind was much smarter than ordinary people. Without her saying anything, she could see from his silent expression that he might already know what she was about to say.

Because of this, when he looked at her with deep eyes, she became more and more uncomfortable.

The strange silence was a bit breathless. Fortunately, Qi Ze first opened his mouth to break the silence, and his voice was hoarse: "Which school do you want to report to?"

Cheng Yan felt that her mental quality was still not as strong as the original owner, and she could not look into his eyes to say those hurtful words.

Therefore, she slightly turned her head, looked at the flying raindrops, and remained silent for a moment, then said in an extremely cold tone: "It doesn't make any sense to tell you, because no matter which school I choose, that will not be a place where you are. "

Even with some mental preparation, when he actually faced this, Qi Ze changed his face instantly, his jaw was tight, and his fingers holding the umbrella handles were white.

"Why?"

Despite the different opening remarks, Qi Ze asked these three same words as in the novel.

Cheng Yan boldly turned her head back, and saw Qi Ze looking at her with a fixed look, his face was ugly, his eyes were cold and deep, like an eagle.

She swallowed in silence and thought about the plot. He didn't seem to do anything to white moonlight under resentment, so her personal safety should still be guaranteed.

Although shocked by his aura, she tried to breakup with a clear and indifferent attitude, trying to make herself look at him, for fear of remembering the wrong lines, she spoke slowly, so it sounded like a Zi Zi warned him: "Because you are not the right person for me. In fact, I have prepared to break up at any time before I associate with you. You are not a fool. You should understand why I say this, right?"