Chapter : 27

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (27)

  Compared with five years ago, Qi Ze has undoubtedly become the strong and stern president male lead in the book, and even has some unpredictable gloomy and dangerous feelings that are not in the book.

    Cheng Yan only spent a short time with him, and she didn't dare to stare at him. His eyes were so deep like he could see through her completely, with a kind of restrained sharpness, which made her feel as if she was completely controlled by him, the invisible gas field is so overwhelming that she is at a loss.

    Therefore, she thinks it is better to start with the female lead Bai Li.

    If the investor does not take advantage of her, he will definitely vent his anger, and the broker will also blame the female lead. This time there is no male lead who teaches someone who wants to bully her. The next situation of the female lead will become special, not particularly good.

    This gave her a good chance to approach the female lead.

    Early the next morning, Cheng Yan changed into a dress that suits the wealthy, painted the makeup carefully, put on delicate earrings and necklaces, and her skin was white and tender, and her eyes were bright, even wearing a mask can't stop people from looking at her beauty.

    She put on her overcoat, took her bag, and went out.

    The place where Cheng Yan wants to go is Emperor Entertainment Company, which is also the signing company of the female host. The company is under the charge of the Wei family, and now Wei Yang’s elder brother is in charge, but she still remembers a little, Qin Xiu, the president of Student Union has  developed extensively when he was in high school, and has become a major shareholder of the emperor entertainment company.

    Therefore, Qin Xiu would recommend the female lead to this company, but she didn't know how the plot changed. Qin Xiu didn't seem to manage the female lead very much, and let the female lead work hard in the entertainment circle.

    When she arrived at the company, Cheng Yan was going to the front desk to ask what floor the president office was in. She saw a girl in a blue down jacket chasing behind a woman, her fair face was red with anxiety and anger, and her eyes were wide and watery.

    It is Bai Li and her agent.

    I don’t know if it’s the heroine’s charm blessing or the natural blood connection. Cheng Yan doesn’t want to see her pitiful and bullied.

    Her face was cold and she stepped up.

    ---------

    Broker Liu went to the door of the elevator, the elevator display also stopped at the 17th floor, she pressed the up arrow, heard the girl behind her asking with a  crying voice, said: "Sister Liu, my audition has not been done l yet, How could you say about substitutions? ”

    Liu Yi said impatiently,“ Can this be  blamed on me? You offended Mr. Qin yourself, and he is upset . Now he’s going to vent his anger! Drive you away from the entertainment industry, do you still want to keep offending people? "

    Bai Li's tone became angry:" What makes me offend him? Obviously you gave me medicine, but fortunately Mr. Jiang saved me, otherwise I would die and I won’t let you go! Sister Liu, do you still blame me now? ”

    She was usually soft and sweet, but she dared to challenge her at this moment, Liu Yi sneered contemptuously:“ Don’t let me go? You talk about it? , What power do you have to not let me go? "