Chapter : 2

Chapter 2 :The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (2)

The canteen is divided into three floors. Each floor has a different level of consumption. The top floor is equivalent to VIP VIP area. Girls like Lin Jiaoran and Luo Xue can only enter by relying on the original owner.

In order not to collapse her personality, Cheng Yan did not refuse to go to lunch with them.

Before entering the cafeteria door, Cheng Yan saw a few boys standing at the door. The man who was surrounded was very handsome and temperamental. He did not wear school uniform and stood lazily. Not someone easy to mess with.

They were standing in the middle of the door, and the other students seemed to be very afraid of him, and they stayed far away from the door.

Before she turned around and walked away, he already waved and called her: "Sister Xiaoyan!"

Lin Jiao's expression was somewhat happy: "Brother Wei Yang!"

Cheng Yan has been pulled away by her.

Several people walked together into the cafeteria. Wei Yang turned his head to look at her, his black eyes flashed, and he smiled and said, "Why don't you wait for me in the morning? I just wanted to teach that boy who challenged me a lesson, but when i reached your place you were already gone. "

Cheng Yan:" Lesson? "

Lin Jiao rushed and said," He almost smashed that high school boy. You have n't seen it. Brother Wei Yang is terrible. He punched him, and that boy got nosebleed, he wept bitterly and begged for mercy. "

Cheng Yan looked cold and didn't speak.

Wei Yang stared straight at her, her complexion was very white, and her face was breathed with a cold air, like an unattainable goddess who looked high up from mortals, making his heartbeat faster.

"Sister Xiaoyan, if you don't like it, I won't do such a thing in the future." He coaxed her with a smile and whispered.

After speaking, he saw her footsteps stop, and found that her eyes did not look at him, but stared at a boy, who was walking towards this side with a dinner plate.

Wei Yang's face was gloomy.

Lin Jiaoran lowered her voice and reminded: "It was the boy who rescued Yan Yan in the morning and pulled Yan Yan's hand."

Cheng Yan turned her head and looked at Lin Jiaoran.

Lin Jiaoran noticed the indifference in her eyes, only she knew she had deliberately instigated Wei Yang to bully people, and her face was somewhat guilty.

She was uneasy but calmed herself. Who asked Qi Ze to rescue Cheng Yan and let her young lady be hit by the ball? How was it her fault?

Wei Yang stared at Qi Ze lazily and arrogantly, and Qi Ze continued to move forward with a calm expression.

As he passed, Wei Yang suddenly raised his hand and knocked over the dinner plate in his hand.

"Just eat these?" Wei Yang smiled sarcastically. "My dog eats better than you. For the sake of saving Xiaoyan, I invite you to eat a big meal?"

Qi Ze from beginning to end , didn't even changed his face. Looking at him, his eyes were dark and deep." Wei Yang," Cheng Yan suddenly said.

Wei Yang smiled even colder: "You want to plead for him?"

Cheng Yan shook her head, pointed to her shoes, and said, "Dirty."

She was wearing school uniform's black small leather shoes. Food and soup were stained on the exposed insteps and calves.

She was close, so she suffered.

Wei Yang hurriedly said, "I didn't mean it on purpose, I'm sorry, I'll clean it for you."

Cheng Yan stepped back, avoiding his hand, and turned to look at Qi, who was standing aside. Looking at Qi Ze, her eyes are clear and dark, and her voice was soft : "You wipe, you don't need paper, and use your hands."

Wei Yang only sneered and agreed when he saw she was angry with Qi Ze and wanted to insult him: Didn't you hear her? "

Qi Ze stared at her for a moment, then squatted in front of her. Her exposed calves were white and delicate, and his fingertips gently brushed off a few grains of rice above it, smooth and soft. It felt like a flash, and there was a strong urge to touch it.

Qi Ze's eyes were dim, and he quickly cleaned up. He had just stood up, his tight body had not yet relaxed, and suddenly he had a soft body in his arms, and his breathing stopped.

Others also hold back.

Cheng Yan took the opportunity to secretly squeeze the meat around his waist and blinked at him: "I'm sorry, I have been standing for too long, my feet are a little numb."

Qi Ze helped her to stand up, let go her hand, slightly helplessly taking a look at her, he said, "It's okay."

Wei Yang gritted his teeth itchingly, why did she just fall into someone's arms?

"Sister Xiaoyan." Wei Yang stared down at her with an uncertain expression, "Could it be you like that guy?"

Cheng Yan glanced at him with a clear look: "You talk nonsense, don't appear in front of me in the future."

After seeing her so angry, Wei Yang put down his heart:" You are right,he is but only a poor ghost, how could you might like him but ......are you staring at what he is doing?? "

"I am looking at the menu. " Cheng Yan looked at him, "I haven't eaten anything on the first floor."

Wei Yang only thought she was curious: "It's not delicious."

"I eat on the first floor. You go to the third floor by yourself."

Cheng Yan said, just going straight ahead, the two small followers were busy keeping up.

Where could Wei Yang go to the third floor by himself, and followed up, he heard her say, "Long queues."

Wei Yang said quickly, "I'm going!"

Cheng Yan's dark eyes looked at him quietly : "I want two, packed."

Of course there are two, but she can remember him, that made Wei Yang blossom in his heart: "Okay, you go sit, what you like to eat, I know. "

Of course, the school bully didn't need to line up for the meal. He soon returned with two copies. Lin Jiaoran and Luo Xue were still there.

Cheng Yan lifted up the bag of packed lunches: "Thank you, you can go to eat."

Wei Yang: "... Sister Xiaoyan?"

Cheng Yan looked back at him with a slight smile on her lips: "Don't follow me, I don't want anyone to see me eat two."

Wei Yang who was teased by her smile was shaken and stood in place.

"Boss, why are you standing silly?" The chestnut-haired boy patted him on the shoulder.

Wei Yang turned back and knocked his head fiercely: "You're fucking stupid!"

After scolding, he suddenly smiled to himself: "She is so cute."

He was one step closer to Xiao Yan sister, she even told him about her large meals.

Boys only feelt creepy, boss ...is he bragging about his goddess?