Chapter : 9

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (9)

The moment he saw Qi Ze leaning down and kissing the girl's ankle, Wei Yang's head blanked, and he looked at them as if he couldn't react to what happened.

"I said a long time ago that you are in the wrong place to fight." Behind him was Qin Xiu's sneer.

Cheng Yan saw that there was bruise on Qin Xiu's face, and the smile on the corner of his lips disappeared. He looked at them without any expression, and seemed to be covered by shadows.

It can be seen that Wei Yang had fought him, but the gentle and elegant president of the student union was obviously not the opponent of the arrogant school bully, Wei Yang who didn't seem to be injured at all.

Wei Yang didn't look back, staring at Qi Ze fiercely, his voice was very cold: "What do you mean?"

"I naturally mean ..." Qin Xiu looked at Cheng Yan gently, "You are an idiot, who doesn't even know the real love rival, but come to fight with me. "

The words seemed to be spoken to Wei Yang, but Cheng Yan always had the illusion that he was scolding her. Is it necessary to be so angry?

Wei Yang froze, looked at the weak girl on the hospital bed, and looked at the teenager beside her. The two looked so close, everything couldn't be more clear!

His face was blue, and his anger was rising and falling like waves.

"Is what he said really true?" Wei Yang said in a furious tone, pointing at Qi Ze, "Are you really dating this poor student?"

Cheng Yan learned the original owner's indifferent tone and said, "What about me? It's not your turn to take charge about my matters. "

Wei Yang is often treated by her with such a cold attitude, and he has long been used to it, but this time he couldn't bear it, only to feel that he was mad and almost didn't jump up and scold her.!

"Cheng Yan!" Wei Yang's chest fluctuated violently. " Such lowly people can't even match your shoes! Do you actually date with him? Do you know how dirty and greedy people like him are? They go to this school, just to attract a naive and ignorant young lady like you, you will even be fooled by him, you, you are really crazy !!! "

Every word of Wei Yang is insulting.

Qi Ze's face was somber and saw that no one looked at him, standing beside her, it seemed as if he was far away from her. His back was straight, his figure was slender, and he showed a proud and lonely temperament.

Cheng Yan suddenly held his hand, he looked at her slowly, his eyes were full of cold emotions that could not be hidden, she smiled at him, her face was had faint warmth, her skin was fair, like a transparent beauty.

The coldness in his chest seemed to have been expelled, Qi Ze's mood gradually stabilized, and he smiled lightly.

"What kind of person is he? No one knows better than me." Cheng Yan looked at Wei Yang with a stern attitude. "I don't allow you to say that!"

Wei Yang was stunned and flew to the chair in front of the bed. It's not good to lose his temper in front of Cheng Yan, so just stare at Qi Ze with a
vicious expression: "You wait for me! I will expose your true face sooner or later!" Qi Ze's voice is very low, and if he could not even enter his eyes, he uttered the words expressionlesly: "You can try it."

Wei Yang couldn't stay any longer, and his whole body could not find an outlet for venting. He turned around and left, and pushed Qin Xiu aside, sneered and said, "You are a waste! You diserve to be killed! Actually helping the enemy to cover?
Get off-"