Chapter : 19

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (19)

On the second day Qi Ze returned to Cheng's family, Cheng Yan received many calls and messages, most of which were comfort, care, confession, and some of her seekers even said some offensive things, some offered her cars, bankcards, jewellery, just to gloat on her misfortune.

The phone was about to be blasted, and Cheng Yan was so annoyed that she turned off the phone.

However, she did not expect that the two most paranoid and enthusiastic suitors even came to the door.

One of them has an abnormal level of SSS.

She met Qin Xiu and Wei Yang at a banquet specially organized for Qi Ze tonight by the Cheng family.

It can be seen that Cheng Feng likes his calm and intelligent second son. Even if Qi Ze was not salty or stubborn, he also solemnly hosted a family banquet, and almost all of his close relatives came.

She didn't want to go for fun, but the original owner was a proud and sensitive person. The more such occasions, the more she insisted on going because she didn't want to give people a chance to laugh at her and degrade her.

Therefore, Cheng Yan picked a white skirt with exposed shoulders and arms as white as snow, a slim figure, and light makeup. She was more beautiful than before, and added a little cool and proud temperament. People don't dare despise.

Of course, the attention of relatives is not on her counterfeit goods. At the dining table, Qi Ze is flattered and praised by everyone like the stars holding the moon, except that a few cousins ​​secretly flew her several white eyes, especially one Uncle Cheng's daughter, Cheng Shiyi, showed the most obvious, but he didn't dare to talk too much when there was an elder.

Cheng Yan ate a bit and did not retire as usual, after all, outsiders still have to talk about rules.

She had the patience to wait for them to finish.

Qin Xiu and Wei Yang came to the door at this time, and they didn't make an appointment to come together, probably met by chance at the door.

The Qin family and the Wei family are both noble families who have not lost to the Cheng family. The two of them actually came together, and they actually came to find a fake gold coin. The guests looked a little different and looked at Cheng Yan, as if they were surprised and despised her for actually seduce men like this.

Cheng Feng didn't have any unpleasant look, and politely asked if they had eaten, or if they would eat dinmer together.

Wei Yang was worried at home, the phone could not be reached, and the information was not returned. He also heard that all the relatives of the Cheng family had gone to the Cheng family, and he was even more worried that Cheng Yan would be bullied, so he ran over.

When he saw Cheng Yan, he froze, his eyes seemed to have light. When Cheng Feng asked him, Wei Yang looked at him, and he even blushed: "No, I didn't eat it."

Before anyone asked, Aunt Fang pulled the chair with a wink and asked him to sit down and prepare dishes for him.

Qin Xiu's eyes were a bit unclear. He stared at Cheng Yan, and suddenly smiled softly, looking up at Cheng Feng who was sitting on the main seat: "Thank you uncle, but I have already eaten it, I have something to say to Yan Yan, is it okay? "

Of course, Cheng Feng would not refuse. He glanced at Cheng Yan and let her finish her meal to entertain the guests.

Wei Yang was picking up chopsticks. Upon hearing Cheng Feng's words, his intestines were fucking blue. What did he sit down for? He wasn't here to eat. Is it too late to say that he don't want to eat?