Chapter : 6

Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (6)

As the college entrance examination approaches, Qi Ze's love for her has also risen to ninety-five, which also means that the day of breakup will not be far away, and then she just has to wait for the counterattack of male and female lead who became the big names. The male lead has a sweet ending, and she can leave the world perfectly.

Cheng Yan thinks very well, of course, if there are no second male lead and cannon fodder to spoil her game, it would be better.

In the library, she looked at the school bully sitting opposite, and looked at the chairman and Qi Ze sitting beside her, and sighed in silence.

How can the atmosphere can be transformed into the battlefield in minutes?

On the eve of the college entrance examination, the teachers divided the students into one-on-one groups to mutually help each other, and Cheng Yan and Qi Ze were assigned to one group, so they came to the library in the name of learning.

Not long after sitting down, Qin Xiu took a seat next to her, and smiled at her, as if a little surprised that she would be here.

As for Wei Yang, who almost followed Qin Xiu's hind legs, he smiled stiffly and said, "Coincidentally, sister Xiaoyan, I'm also here to learn."

Obviously, he had no sincerity when he lied, without a pen and book, he leaned back on his chair and stared fiercely at Qin Xiu.

Qin Xiu brought a book but didn't read it. He turned the pen in his hand and looked at her tenderly. He also smiled at the corners of his lips, and looked straight at her.

Cheng Yan could not help but speak out: "Do not look at me."

Wei Yang also agreed and said: "Qin Xiu, did you not see that Xiaoyan sister hate you, why don't you roll? "

"Now in whole school who does not know that Yan Yan is with me? "Qin Xiu smiled and gave Qi Ze a meaningful look." She hates any one, but not me, right Yanyan? "

Qi Ze lowered his head doing his homework, hiding his face in shadow, can't see the expression, can only see his side face, his jawline is beautiful, but also sharp.

Wei Yang's eyes spit fire.

This question ... seems to kill him.

Cheng Yan had to come up with the cold expression commonly used by the original owner and said two words: "Shut up."

It meant not to disturb her learning.

Qin Xiu coquettishly smiled, approached her, and whispered, "Is Yan Yan being shy? A few days ago, when i kissed you, you didn't even turn red, i still remember how soft your face was. "

His voice was very low, which made it even more ambiguous.

Cheng Yan heard a slight clicking noise, and she glanced sideways, the pencil in Qi Ze's hand broke into two pieces.

She swallowed.

He isn't angry, right...?

Wei Yang was so angry that he ignored him, Qin Xiu looked at Qi Ze, his lips were smiling gently, but his eyes showed a little irony and coldness.

Qi Ze suddenly stood up, looking at Qin Xiu coldly, with gloomy and cold aura in his eyes.

Qin Xiu smiled: "Student Qi, have something to say to me?"

He made it clear that he intentionally stimulated Qi Ze, and wanted Qi Ze to admit his relationship with her, so that he could use Wei Yang as his knife to kill Qi Ze.

Qin Xiu is really ....... so sinister!

Cheng Yan got up quickly, suddenly said, "Didn't you said you wanted to pick me a few tutorials, go now?" Regardless of whether Qi Ze agree or disagree, she pulled his sleeves and pulled him away.

She took him deep into library's bookshelf.

Qi Ze leaned against the wall on the side of the bookshelf, looking angry, and looked down at her.

Cheng Yan was extremely guilty: "It's not what he said."

Qi Ze suddenly asked, "He kissed you?"

Cheng Yan quickly explained, "Just kiss my face, don't get me wrong. There is nothing between us."

Qi Ze hummed unclearly: "Just?" His dark eyes fixedly looked at her and asked, "Is that the day you got in his car?."

He saw it.

"What do you do by looking at me like this?" Cheng Yan looked at him in a grievous manner, and blinked. "I have nothing to do with him, just having a meal together. Don't you believe me? And ... it's him who kissed me, and I didn't like him at all. "

" Don't mention it again! "Qi Ze suddenly shouted at her.

Cheng Yan seemed startled by him, looking at his somber expression, unable to speak for a moment.

Seeing her pale and frightened look, Qi Ze realized that he got angry at her. He rubbed his eyebrows, and his tone of voice softened a lot: "Yanyan, I didn't blame you, nor did I not believe you, i was just a little angry. "

" Just a little? "Seeing his attitude softened, Cheng Yan was bold again, and hummed coldly.

Qi Ze only felt that she was like a kitten, when he was fierce, she was afraid, and when he was soft to her she was arrogant and proud.

He took a look at her, and his anger disappeared a lot: "Then add some more."

"How can you be angry and shout at me?" Cheng Yan looked at him with arrogance, her cheeks were pink and red lips are very beautiful, and the girl's posture is delicate and refined.

She is so cute and beautiful, she should be held in the palm of his hand.

Qi Ze stared at her, his eyes were dark, he didn't speak, he just supported her waist, covered two people's faces with a book, and in her surprised eyes, bowed his head and kissed her lips.

In library people come and go, and the sound of footsteps is sometimes near and far. Although there is no one in this corner, it is still a bit risky.

When separated, Cheng Yan was panting, her heart was beating fast, her cheeks were flushed, her clear eyes looked at him: "Is this also a punishment?"

Qi Ze looked at her, his voice was low: "No, you are too cute, I didn't hold back for a moment. "

Cheng Yan stared at him for a while, suddenly said: "So ..... you have always wanted to kiss me? But why bear it?"

Listening to her naive question, Qi Ze sighed and touched her hair: "You are too young, I don't want to bully you."

Cheng Yan held his waist with her hands, her eyes were bright, her voice soft: "I like to be bullied by you, so ....... do you want to kiss again?? "

Qi Ze's look was strange, silent for a moment, said with some frustration:"Yan Yan, don't seduce me. "

Cheng Yan seems to have regret in her tone:." ...... Ok. "

Qi Ze was looking at her, his eyes deep:" Stay a little far away from Qin Xiu, he is very dangerous. "

Cheng Yan replied smartly:"I, know."