Chapter : 8

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (8)

Qi Ze's home is in the Tongzi Building of Beicheng Old Street. The old-style building looks like it was built in 70s and 80s. Just below the building, you can see some washed clothes hanging in the long corridor upstairs.

It was old and dirty and looked like a slum.

It is also very suitable for the poor and dismal people in the novel.

Cheng Yan was carrying a small pink schoolbag and wearing a noble school skirt. Her slightly curly hair were ponytailed. She had a beautiful appearance and a unique temperament. Whoever saw her knew she was not from this place.

She searched by the address written in the novel, entered the stairwell, the light bulb glowed dim yellow, flashed from time to time, the stairs were tall and narrow, and the air was still filled with an unpleasant acidic smell.

Thinking about Cheng 's beautiful big villa, Cheng Yan feels sad for Qi Ze. A young master who should have lived in luxury but now lives in such a place, and has to work on several jobs to support himself and his family. It's so pathetic.

By the time she stood in front of his house, Cheng Yan was already panting, the original's body is really delicate.

She knocked on the door, and after a while the door opened. A grandma with wrinkled face and white hair narrowed her eyes and asked: "Little girl, who are you looking for?"

Cheng Yan called politely her grandmother and said, "I'm Qi Ze's classmate. Is he at home? I am here to find him for something."

According to her assumptions, Grandma Qi would say that he was not there, and she could logically enter his house and wait.

However, Grandma Qi said, "He is still working now, not too far. I'll take you there, and we will be there in a few minutes."

Is this so close to home?

Cheng Yan was startled, and shook her head quickly: "No, grandma, I can wait for him to come back here, I don't want to interrupt his work."

Grandma Qi reminded her: "A Ze will be back late, maybe ten o'clock, or maybe at eleven. "

Cheng Yan blurted out:" I can wait. "

As soon as this was said, Grandma Qi eyes changed a little, with a clear smile on her face, and said, "Okay, little girl, come in and sit in the house. You eat at our home tonight. I am going to go out and buy food. "

Cheng Yan was not good enough to stop her from buying food, so she had to say," Grandma, or I'll go with you. "

Grandma Qi looked at her with a deeper smile and said: "Okay, just say something to A Ze while passing the hot pot restaurant and ask him to go home early today, and he should come with you."

Cheng Yan: "..."

What does she feel there is something wrong?

She helped Grandma Qi down the stairs together, but Grandma Qi didn't want her to help her, saying that she was in good health, used to it, and asked her name and age.

After Cheng Yan answered, she listened to her talk about Qi Ze's childhood. She listened absent mindedly, and wondered what the accident in the book was.

There are too many possible accidents outside, and she must be especially careful.

The old woman's legs and feet were slow, and after talking for a while, the two went down to the third floor.