Persistent | 1

A/N:

So I've been obsessed with this animé called Haikyuu lately, and one of my favorite ship is BokuAka, so I figured why not write a fanfiction?

I really people will like this since I really love the ship and I am trying my best to write as good as I can.

Enjoy y'all  :)

Akaashi

I sighed as I stared at the immense building in front of me. Fukorodani Academy. I forced my self to walk toward the main entrance. I couldn't help but notice people's looks, it was intimidating. I couldn't tell if it was just looks of curiosity or if they were judging me. I held my head down and shuffled my way in, trying not to make any eye contact.

Luckily, I found the secretary's office right away and I managed not to get lost. "Um, I'm the new student, Akaashi, I think I'm supposed to get my schedule here." The woman smiled at me sweetly before handing me a piece of paper which contained my schedule.

"I uh-" I stumbled with my words, she just laughed and said, "I guess you would like someone to show you around, am I right?" I simply nodded.

"HEY HEY HEY!" I flinched a little at the sound of someone screaming loudly. "Bokuto, please lower down your voice." She said before continuing, "This is Akaashi Keiji, he's new here, I think you'd be the best choice to guide him around the school."

"You can count on me, miss. After all, you know I'm the best!" He said while pointing to himself arrogantly. I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. He turned to me, "Let's get the tour starteddddd!" He said as he skipped -literally- towards the door.

"Akaashi Keiji right? I'm Bokuto Koutarou." He said and smiled wildly. I just looked at him for a brief second and nodded. The rest of the mini tour was like that, him trying to spark a conversation and me naturally trying to avoid it.

I managed to get to class and I was introduced to my classmates.
"Hey Akaashi, how come I've never seen you around before?"
"I just moved here."
"Hey Akaashi, are you happy to be in our school."
"It's alright, I guess."
"Akaashi, do you live far."
"No, I love pretty near."

After awhile of that, they finally got the hint that I didn't want to talk so they just stopped trying to converse with me. The rest of the day was pretty event less until after school.

There is only one thing that I adore and enjoy so much, it volleyball. And that's why I joined the club. From what I've heard Fukorodani has a great volleyball team, apparently their ace is 5th best ace in the whole prefecture.

I picked up a ball to practice my serve when I heard someone call my name. "Akaashiiiiiiiiiii! Are you joining the club?" It was the owl looking guy from before, Bokuto I think?

I nodded at him and he smiled before calling the others. "Hey guys, come and meet the new addition to our team." They all introduced themselves, I think I recognized some of the players, but I don't remember their names.

Normally, I try to avoid conversations, but I was really curious. "Um, I heard you guys had a really good ace. Who is he?" The players laughed while Bokuto looked like he got hit by a truck. "Y-you don't know?" One said while laughing. I shook my head and they laughed even harder.

"You hear that, Bokuto-san? Not everyone knows you." Bokuto smacked the guy at the back of his head, "OH STOP THAT!"

"Well, we introduce you our great ace, Bokuto Koutarou!" They said after they calmed down.