this is just a rant, you dont have to read this <3

this is just a rant, don't read if you don't want to. (rant about the dramageddon 3, abt Shane, Tati and Jeffrey star however u spell his name idc)

these are just my opinion on the stuff that's been going on, if you're like me and you're tired of this scandal, you don't have to read it. this is just me releasing my thoughts cause I'm upset and disappointed

can I just say-

what is happening with YouTube and all the drama I'm-

alSO LIKE TATI IS SO MANIPULATIVE SKKSJSK THE VIDEO SHE JUST MADE WAS HER BASICALLY SAYING "sorry James for making that video bUT it was Shane and Jeffrey's (idk how to spell his name idc-) fault.

she's almost 40, she should know how to take accountability for what she's done. ok maybe Shane and Jeffrey manipulated her but it was still her choice to do the video.

Tati said she loved James so much, so why is it that she believed Jeffrey and Shane and made a video instead of talking to James privately about it?

why is it that it took her 1 year to apologize publicly? like I know she said she apologized privately but Tati put the problem and scandal public with the Bye Sister video, therefORE she should've apologized publicly immediately.

Tati also claimed she didn't say James was a s*xual pr*dator nor a danger to society, which is true she never said that. but she should've defended James when Jeffrey said that he was a pr*dator cause as she said, James was like family to her.

She let Jeffrey and other people ruin James' career and life, people are still hating on him to this day.

and she also said that her reputation was ruined and she lost stuff in the community, JAMES ALMOST LOST HIS LIFE-

adults, people who are in their 30s and 40s made a 19 year old boy suicidal for months. that does not sit right with me.

the way Tati shifted all the blame to Shane and Jeffrey is unfair.

and honestly, I do not support Shane anymore with all his scandals
but I think Jeffrey literally changed him so much.

before meeting Jeffrey, Shande had scandals for sure, but not that he got himself associated with the biggest snake on beauty community, he got his biggest scandal yet.

like- I think Shane should just get off Internet for awhile and stop talking to Jeffrey who by the way isn't even defending him with all the shit that's happening.

I know Shane is not 100% innocent, all those racist and ped*phile jokes he made before is insane. INSANE. but it's not fair for Tati to shift all the blame on him, it's also not fair for Jeffrey who Shane has defended and consider family to not stand up for him.

ok ok I'll end my rant here- this has completely nothing to do with my stuff here on Wattpad but I just had to say something cause I'm so upset and disappointed with all the drama.

conclusion:

Tati is a manipulative person who's just trying to shift the blame on other people, her video that she just released is by far the most manipulative video I've watched. saying stuff about charity that she helps and that she's been m*lested too is basically her making her viewers take pity on her, and making herself look like a good person that just wanted to help Jeffrey but somehow got caught up in this drama.

Jeffrey is a snake, a user, someone who Shane should've never associated himself with. he needs to be cancelled, why the hell is he still in YouTube? isn't black mailing a crime? I'm not sure, if it is, Jeffrey should be in jail, and I don't understand why people still support him.

Shane has to calm down and apologize for everything, he owes everyone a proper apology. he should cut Jeffrey off and get off YouTube and the Internet for a few months or smth. he should not say that he's too sensitive for all this? it's dumb and childish.

that's all- like I said you guys didn't have to read that and I just needed to say something cause I'm too upset rn.

I hope you guys are safe and doing well! I wish y'all peace and everything

BAIBAIII I LUB YOU ALL