Special chapter + q&a

Akaashi

I woke up and immediately grabbed my phone. I was kind of disappointed that there was no messages whatsoever from Bokuto-san. I was kind of expecting to have at least a "Good morning, happy anniversary and I love you!" But no, there was nothing. Not even a missed call.

Ok who am I kidding, I'm not just a little bit disappointed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought that maybe he was still sleeping.

I gave him a call and he answered.

"Hi Akaashi!"

"Um, Bokuto-san, aren't you forgetting something?"

"Hm, I don't think so? Is there anything special today? I know for sure its not your birthday."

"Oh, it's nothing, I was joking with you." I said with a fake laugh.

"Aw, I have to go eat 'Kaashi. Talk to you later, okay? I love you."

"Mhm, I love you too." I heard a beep indicating he hung up. I layer back down on my bed and covered myself by my blanket. I pouted. How can he forget? I mean, I know he can be forgetful sometimes, but not once did he forget our monthsary. (Idk how to spell it >_<)

It's not a big deal, totally not, I'm overreacting. I felt my phone vibrate. I smiled thinking it was Bokuto who finally remembered. But my smile was quickly replaced by a pout again when I saw it was not from him.

Kenma

Kenma: yo, I'm coming over.

Akaashi: ok

Kenma: damn Kaashi, no "good morning"? No "excited to see you, Kenma!"

Akaashi: morning

Kenma: what is up with you, also open your your door, I'm outside.

I groaned and got up. I opened my door and heard a giggle from my cat-like friend. "Pft, Akaashi what happened to you?" I rolled my eyes. "Why are you here? And where is Kuroo?"

"Funny you asked, I was lonely, and I couldn't find new games so I got bored. Kuroo is with Bo." I frowned even more. I stepped back and turned around and walked to my couch. "Oh, so he forgets our anniversary but he doesn't forget to hang out with Kuroo."

Kenma looked at me, "That's why you're upset? You know he forgets stuff easily." He said while walking to my kitchen, probably to grab some pudding. "Yeah I know, but I don't think he'll forget something this important to us."

"Also, did you just get up? It's literally 1:00pm." I threw a pillow at him causing him to laugh. "Come on, get up! We're going for a walk." I looked at him and shook my head. But he annoyed me even more so I was forced to get ready.

"Where are we even going?" I asked Kenma. "Well, you, my friend, are treating me to an ice cream. I saw an ice cream truck on my way to your house."

"Wha- I never agreed to this!" He stuck his tongue out and continued walking. After a moment he turned to me. "Akaashi, do you trust me?" I nodded without thinking and suddenly, I couldn't see anything.

"Good, then follow me." Kenma said and laughed. "Kenma, are you going to kill me?!" He punched me lightly and pulled me to wherever he was planning to take me.

"Ok, 3,2,1!" He took off my blind fold and the first thing I saw was lights, fairy lights. We were in a dark spot in the park so they stood out. Before I could process what was going on, I felt someone hug me from the back.

"Akaashiiiii!" My eyes widened and I turned around. He was holding a bouquet of roses. "Um, I know this isn't much, but I did this surprise with my whole heart so I hope you like it."

"Are you kidding? I love it." I said and smiled.

We ended up going to a restaurant, it wasn't all fancy, but I didn't mind, I liked it like that.

After we finished eating, he dragged me somewhere. "Bokuto-san, will you tell me where we're goi-." My eyes widened at what I saw.

He took me to the same amusement park where we became official. "The nostalgia hits different doesn't it?" Bokut said. I looked at him and gave him a hug, I didn't expect this to be honest. It made me tear up a little, the memories we had were all hitting me in the same time.

Our first kiss and our first I love you, I could still remember it like it happened yesterday.

Like last time that we were here, we went on all the rides. And before we knew it, it was getting dark. "Akaashi, I think there's one more thing we HAVE to relive." I of course knew what he was talking about, it was the Ferris wheel ride.

We were both silent until we reached the very top. "Kaashi, I have one more thing to say." He said clearly excited about something. He pulled out something from his pocket, it was a little box, and inside of it was two rings.

"I was walking in the store and saw these rings, I thought you would like them and they reminded me of you. I love you Akaashi, and I hope you had fun today, happy anniversary."

I started crying and hugged him, "I love you too Bokuto-san." We both wore the rings and hopped off the ride, sadly the day was over.

He walked me to my house. "Thank you for spending today with me, I love you." Bokuto said and gave me a kiss on my forehead before turning around and walking away.

I was about to walk in my house when I noticed something on my porch. It was a box. I picked it up and went inside. I opened it and saw a box of chocolates, a letter, and an owl plushie, just like the one we got a year ago in the amusement park.

I picked up the letter and read it.

Hi Akaashi!

Can you believe it? It's already been 1 year. But I still love you the same, actually, no screw that, I love you even more. I'm so sorry for taking you for granted at first but now I realize what I have, you are the best thing in my life and I'm forever grateful.

To be honest, I don't even know how you handle me and my childish antics. But thank you, thank you for loving me for who I am and thank you for understanding me when I'm going through tough times.

I'm so thankful that I met you, became your best friend, be your lover, and hopefully, in the future, your husband. I love you so much Akaashi, happy anniversary.

1 year feels like a day with you.

-Bokuto Koutarou

-

I hope you guys liked this special chapter!

Also, I'm really bored in my house so please drop off some questions for me, I'll answer everything!

I love you guys!