Persistent | 5

Bokuto

I watched as Akaashi walk out the school. He looked rather sad, and I was worried. "Bokuto, focus. Since Akaashi got hit, you haven't gotten one spike in." Konoha said, we were doing two v two, we were currently loosing 5 - 0.

I couldn't help it, my mind was clouded of the though of Akaashi. He was off since this lunch. I just met him but, I know that it was out of character for him to just walk away like that.

One of his classmate told me that he didn't go to class after lunch. I sighed, what could've happen to Akaashi? He seemed alright before eating, he seemed happy actually.

I continued the practice and as I thought, me and Konoha lost. I didn't really mind it though, as soon as I got off the court I messaged Akaashi.

Akaashi Keiji

Bokuto Koutarou: Kaashi
Bokuto Koutarou: where are you?
Bokuto Koutarou: I'm getting worried

5:13 pm

Bokuto Koutarou: What happened?
Bokuto Koutarou: are you alright?

6:20 pm

Bokuto Koutarou: Akaashi answer me please

I gave up in messaging him, clearly, he wasn't going to answer me. I tried calling him a few times too but it all went to voicemail directly.

Akaashi

I woke up, I didn't realize that I fell asleep, probably from crying. I took my phone from my nightstand and saw that there were a couple of messages and missed calls from Bokuto and the team.

I sighed and called back.

"Hel-"

"AKAASHI, thank god, I was worried to death."

"Bokuto- san, I'm ok, don't worry."

"You don't really sound ok, have you been crying?"

"Um, no?" I said in a more questioning tone.

"'Kaashi, do you really think I'm stupid enough to believe that?"

"Um, ok well. There's this person that I really like, but the problem is, they like someone else."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Akaashi. I bet whoever they were, they're a jerk. You deserve someone better."

"Mhm, or maybe I was just not enough..." I mumbled quietly. Thankfully he didn't hear it.

"Uh, do you mind telling me who the girl is?" I hesitated, do I tell Bokuto-san that I like him? That I like boys?

"Akaashi?" He said after a pause, I panicked and quickly told him I had to go before hanging up. I sighed out of relief when I heard the beeping sound.

I can't believe I actually thought about confessing for a second. It's a stupid idea, I don't want to ruin the friendship we've established.

I went back to sleep, all you could hear was my soft sniffing as I feel hot tears coming out my eyes. What's wrong with me? I thought I was strong, yet here I am, crying for the 4th time today because of my stupid feelings.

Slowly but surely, I felt tiredness overcome me.

-

ANOTHER UPDATEEE! Tbh this chapter was a filler chapter, I'm sorry. But I still hope y'all enjoyed it! Baiii luv y'all <3

Anyways guys please follow: Strawberry_melk and tsuwukiii_